Question for you all, if you could only buy ONE ToJ leather, which one would it be and why? I'm currently debating between a few as I only have enough budgeted for one :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1670
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25037 of 4802411/23/12 at 12:07pmpost #25038 of 4802411/23/12 at 1:25pmQuote:
Assuming I didnt have the TOJs I have right now, and that discontinued models would be off the table, I'd probably go for a qdr in bottle green or red with silver zips.
Blue 2010dr with silver zips also sounds pretty killer.post #25039 of 4802411/23/12 at 6:36pmpost #25040 of 4802411/23/12 at 6:57pmpost #25041 of 4802411/23/12 at 7:24pmRandom thought.
Was organizing clothes to be sent to Salvation Army, and found a size 52 pea coat, mil surp quality (= HUGE).
Then I thought, a blanket constructed with a high quality Wool on one side, Polartec fleece or Quilted Lining on the other side, some leather accent ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)deconstructed TOJ hide wrapped around in a winter's day
I hate winter.post #25042 of 4802411/23/12 at 8:39pmpost #25043 of 4802411/24/12 at 12:01pmpost #25044 of 4802411/24/12 at 2:51pmpost #25045 of 4802411/24/12 at 2:53pmQuote:
haha drove by another Asian guy with two white women walking in Chinatown in a TOJ1 anybody here?
And Uniqlo was crazy yesterday, so many peoplepost #25046 of 4802411/24/12 at 4:34pmpost #25047 of 4802411/24/12 at 10:50pmpost #25048 of 4802411/25/12 at 12:00ampost #25049 of 4802411/25/12 at 12:48amThread Starterpost #25050 of 4802411/25/12 at 1:40amQuote:
have a blacked out 2010dr. some of the paint has started to come off the zippers, doesn't differ that much from gunmetal
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1756 Active Users (464 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 seconds ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...