Question for you all, if you could only buy ONE ToJ leather, which one would it be and why? I'm currently debating between a few as I only have enough budgeted for one :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1670
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25037 of 5309811/23/12 at 12:07pmpost #25038 of 5309811/23/12 at 1:25pmQuote:
Assuming I didnt have the TOJs I have right now, and that discontinued models would be off the table, I'd probably go for a qdr in bottle green or red with silver zips.
Blue 2010dr with silver zips also sounds pretty killer.post #25039 of 5309811/23/12 at 6:36pmpost #25040 of 5309811/23/12 at 6:57pmpost #25041 of 5309811/23/12 at 7:24pmRandom thought.
Was organizing clothes to be sent to Salvation Army, and found a size 52 pea coat, mil surp quality (= HUGE).
Then I thought, a blanket constructed with a high quality Wool on one side, Polartec fleece or Quilted Lining on the other side, some leather accent ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)deconstructed TOJ hide wrapped around in a winter's day
I hate winter.post #25042 of 5309811/23/12 at 8:39pmpost #25043 of 5309811/24/12 at 12:01pmpost #25044 of 5309811/24/12 at 2:51pmpost #25045 of 5309811/24/12 at 2:53pmQuote:
haha drove by another Asian guy with two white women walking in Chinatown in a TOJ1 anybody here?
And Uniqlo was crazy yesterday, so many peoplepost #25046 of 5309811/24/12 at 4:34pmpost #25047 of 5309811/24/12 at 10:50pmpost #25048 of 5309811/25/12 at 12:00ampost #25049 of 5309811/25/12 at 12:48amThread Starterpost #25050 of 5309811/25/12 at 1:40amQuote:
have a blacked out 2010dr. some of the paint has started to come off the zippers, doesn't differ that much from gunmetal
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (359 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 41 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Follow Styleforum on Instagram 4 minutes ago
- › Songs for Katy Perry's Next Album 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...