Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1655
Styleforum Top Picks
That will make it cotton, boiled wool, and Super 150...but may still hold out yet.
Waiting for Drew's interpretation of a long coat / frock / whatever as long as its long in the body with a nice collar (no hood/removable). That day will come. I believe.
Posts like this are really unecessary imo.
a, this is a discussion thread. ToJ is, at least in my mind, a collaborative brand with a unique connection and receptive relationship with its buyers. If this link were to be abolished, I think the brand appeal would be somewhat diminished (although many would would still buy undoubtedly, me included).
b, the MA-1 is a PROTOTYPE. It's not like he's sitting on a mountain of these and we're pissing on the product he has to sell. A prototype is made to test the waters, to feel out market demand and the potential for sales success. Constructive, honest feedback on product viability, especially from the market actually looking to buy is often invaluable to the company that designs and releases the prototype.
I mean, forget the unhelpful apologists, but who does it help to throw up categorical support on a proposed project without indicating the pros of production?
Drew, you're a fucking awesome designer, I hope nothing here offends you, just putting my 2 cents in
i understand all of that, and i think people have a right to offer suggestions and voice their opinions, in as much as such a discussion is warranted. i understand why some people are frustrated or disappointed that drew isnt bringing back the ma-1 ae or whatever. but at the same time its been almost nonstop bitching about the fabric choice, with people struggling to come up with reasons to dissuade him from using wool, when he has made it pretty clear that hes not really interested in rehashing a nylon ma-1.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Rules for Blazers/pants that don't match? 23 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...