Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1646post #24676 of 5309611/14/12 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24677 of 5309611/14/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not considering anything. I'm sitting around in my black lamb 4-zip waiting for tracking for a medium gray T-1 and staring at the bball and VTG CM in my closet.
Not considering anything
I am not considering anything except a CWU 45 or maybe a brown A2 or ohmygod somebody help me
Cwu is so good, get it.post #24678 of 5309611/14/12 at 5:58pmpost #24679 of 5309611/14/12 at 6:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by BEAR JEW
I don't know why you dudes who have the money and want to order but would rather wait till the last minute(a last minute that you don't even know when is going to happen) or wait to see what items may or may not make it over to the new iteration? Maybe even potentially missing out on the last call when it comes time?
Why not just stop overthinking,order now and have peace of mind instead of being filled with woulda/coulda/shouldas?
Because people like new things. And since the forum actually has some sort of impact on design improvements and drew actually listens to requests (at least the ones he actually believes will make the product better, as well as inputting his own ideas), new iterations are usually even more appealing than the original design. Who wants to buy something that feels outdated two weeks after ordering?
Everyone knows JC is around the corner. It wont be long before the announcements are made on what's going to happen, and I honestly don't mind waiting a few more weeks if that gives me a better idea of whats coming up. My mind hasn't changed or anything, I'm definitely copping a MDR, the question is just when for me. Don't see what's wrong with that logic.post #24680 of 5309611/14/12 at 6:32pmpost #24681 of 5309611/14/12 at 6:51pmpost #24682 of 5309611/14/12 at 7:03pmpost #24683 of 5309611/14/12 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #24684 of 5309611/14/12 at 8:29pmQuote:Quote:
Its definitely worth the wait, shit is so cash. Fur collar is warm and oh so lux.post #24685 of 5309611/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #24686 of 5309611/14/12 at 10:02pmAll I care about is if the ma-1 has the classic windflap placket under the zipper. Pleated stitching running in parallel to the jacket lines, not the triangle stitch on the og bombers. That and I would like the classic nylon, but beggars cant be choosers and im sure the wool will be nice.
Edited by Fycus - 11/14/12 at 10:51pmpost #24687 of 5309611/14/12 at 10:21pmpost #24688 of 5309611/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #24689 of 5309611/14/12 at 10:46pmGiven the price, wait times, and repro/designer alternatives, I don't understand why people are pushing the whole nylon/gore thing.
The wool MA-1 looks like it'll be one of those things that, in the future, will be a grail piece for the newcomers, and a source of regret for the dudes who had the chance but never pulled the trigger.
Edited by omgcookielol - 11/14/12 at 10:59pmpost #24690 of 5309611/14/12 at 11:51pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1638 Active Users (379 Members and 1259 Guests)
- › I need a casual unstructured blue jacket. Texture is preferred. 43 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...