Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1646post #24676 of 4963211/14/12 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24677 of 4963211/14/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not considering anything. I'm sitting around in my black lamb 4-zip waiting for tracking for a medium gray T-1 and staring at the bball and VTG CM in my closet.
Not considering anything
I am not considering anything except a CWU 45 or maybe a brown A2 or ohmygod somebody help me
Cwu is so good, get it.post #24678 of 4963211/14/12 at 5:58pmpost #24679 of 4963211/14/12 at 6:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by BEAR JEW
I don't know why you dudes who have the money and want to order but would rather wait till the last minute(a last minute that you don't even know when is going to happen) or wait to see what items may or may not make it over to the new iteration? Maybe even potentially missing out on the last call when it comes time?
Why not just stop overthinking,order now and have peace of mind instead of being filled with woulda/coulda/shouldas?
Because people like new things. And since the forum actually has some sort of impact on design improvements and drew actually listens to requests (at least the ones he actually believes will make the product better, as well as inputting his own ideas), new iterations are usually even more appealing than the original design. Who wants to buy something that feels outdated two weeks after ordering?
Everyone knows JC is around the corner. It wont be long before the announcements are made on what's going to happen, and I honestly don't mind waiting a few more weeks if that gives me a better idea of whats coming up. My mind hasn't changed or anything, I'm definitely copping a MDR, the question is just when for me. Don't see what's wrong with that logic.post #24680 of 4963211/14/12 at 6:32pmpost #24681 of 4963211/14/12 at 6:51pmpost #24682 of 4963211/14/12 at 7:03pmpost #24683 of 4963211/14/12 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #24684 of 4963211/14/12 at 8:29pmQuote:Quote:
Its definitely worth the wait, shit is so cash. Fur collar is warm and oh so lux.post #24685 of 4963211/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #24686 of 4963211/14/12 at 10:02pmAll I care about is if the ma-1 has the classic windflap placket under the zipper. Pleated stitching running in parallel to the jacket lines, not the triangle stitch on the og bombers. That and I would like the classic nylon, but beggars cant be choosers and im sure the wool will be nice.
Edited by Fycus - 11/14/12 at 10:51pmpost #24687 of 4963211/14/12 at 10:21pmpost #24688 of 4963211/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #24689 of 4963211/14/12 at 10:46pmGiven the price, wait times, and repro/designer alternatives, I don't understand why people are pushing the whole nylon/gore thing.
The wool MA-1 looks like it'll be one of those things that, in the future, will be a grail piece for the newcomers, and a source of regret for the dudes who had the chance but never pulled the trigger.
Edited by omgcookielol - 11/14/12 at 10:59pmpost #24690 of 4963211/14/12 at 11:51pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1754 Active Users (410 Members and 1344 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 15 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 33 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › Schott 184sm Bomber Jacket, Size 34 Brown 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan