Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1635post #24511 of 4814011/12/12 at 6:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24512 of 4814011/12/12 at 6:44ampost #24513 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:09amThread Starterpost #24514 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:09ampost #24515 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:10ampost #24516 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:11amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
yes, and no, not waterproof. It's suiting wool, so you'd need to wipe it down with a hanky if you get a bit of rain on you.
I thought about it but in the end, just wanted to top it off with something like the usual gas mask flap; that pocket is designed to fit your cell phone, and slants down slightly on the inside so that it stays kinda nestled in there and you can feed your headphone cords out of it, so that is a plus.
My bad -- your other post referencing nylon threw me off. Looks great! Any plans for a waterproof jacket?post #24517 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:12ampost #24518 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:13ampost #24519 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:34ampost #24520 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:37amThread Starterpost #24521 of 4814011/12/12 at 7:48ampost #24522 of 4814011/12/12 at 8:03ampost #24523 of 4814011/12/12 at 8:30am
For some reason those pics aren't showing on the forum for me, though they're on the website. Just FYI in case there's some issue there.
Also, question: Housecleaner hung my brown lamb jacket on a door handle and our cat got to it and put one tooth puncture and a little 3ish mm slice into one of the cuffs right on the top where it's visible. Could I minimize the appearance of the undyed inner layers of the lamb by putting some conditioner on it or something?post #24524 of 4814011/12/12 at 8:54am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...