Yeah, the dude had it zipped up and I don't remember if there was a suede name patch or not, but I do remember the shoulder detailing (with the x's) being pretty similar. Either way he looked sorta funny baller as fuck. Or something similar on his feet. I guess I'll never know for sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24407 of 4812911/9/12 at 11:36pmpost #24408 of 4812911/9/12 at 11:39pmpost #24409 of 4812911/9/12 at 11:58pm^ was the dude asian?
Curious, how many of you in this thread are of Asian heritage? SW&D seems to have a disproportionally high number of Asians compared to MC which seems to be comprised of mostly Caucasian/European individuals.
TOJ customer base is 50% + Asian? Why is that? Does the TOJ aesthetic especially appeal to this group?post #24410 of 4812911/9/12 at 11:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
Black AE MA-1 (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by nineohtoo
reedo, thats the olive anniversary MA-1, just desaturated it for my wanted listing. I never bought it when it was available because Drew wouldn't make it with nylon webbing(like on the first quilted one). It wasn't until it was unavailable that I realized it was a smart decision not to offer it because they look weird on a slimmer bomber and only look good on a fuller size bomber like the Buzz ones. That missed opportunity is probably why I had that ribbed collar CWU-45 made. Someone on here has it in the configuration I want and I'm just waiting for him to give in and sell it to me since he admitted to hardly wearing it lol.
Was browsing B&S and saw this: black/black anniversary edition MA-1, size 46
Very happy with my AE MA-1 (have worn it basically everyday the past couple weeks) but can definitely understand if y'all are holding out for the upcoming wool version, it sounds great.post #24411 of 4812911/10/12 at 12:37ampost #24412 of 4812911/10/12 at 11:31ampost #24413 of 4812911/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #24414 of 4812911/10/12 at 3:00pmpost #24415 of 4812911/10/12 at 3:18pmpost #24416 of 4812911/10/12 at 3:30pmpost #24417 of 4812911/10/12 at 4:17pmpost #24418 of 4812911/10/12 at 4:22pmpost #24419 of 4812911/10/12 at 4:59pm
is it just me or do these things start to drape better with wear
i just put it on and i noticed it looks nothing like what it looked like when i first put it on
maybe i'm just crazy....or probably cuz it was fresh out the bag
can't believe i was thinking about selling now. so happy with my qdr
thank you mr coppidge
edit: also just put in an order for my 3rd jacket
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › 【पति-पत्नी】Divorce Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 3 minutes ago
- › Relationship Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba ji IN... 6 minutes ago
- › Husband Wife【+91-9828939517 】Love Problem Solution Baba ji IN UK... 7 minutes ago
- › 【POWER】Black Magic【+91-9828939517 】Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba... 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 633S 34 waist 33inseam 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...