Yeah, the dude had it zipped up and I don't remember if there was a suede name patch or not, but I do remember the shoulder detailing (with the x's) being pretty similar. Either way he looked sorta funny baller as fuck. Or something similar on his feet. I guess I'll never know for sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24407 of 5268311/9/12 at 11:36pmpost #24408 of 5268311/9/12 at 11:39pmpost #24409 of 5268311/9/12 at 11:58pm^ was the dude asian?
Curious, how many of you in this thread are of Asian heritage? SW&D seems to have a disproportionally high number of Asians compared to MC which seems to be comprised of mostly Caucasian/European individuals.
TOJ customer base is 50% + Asian? Why is that? Does the TOJ aesthetic especially appeal to this group?post #24410 of 5268311/9/12 at 11:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
Black AE MA-1 (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by nineohtoo
reedo, thats the olive anniversary MA-1, just desaturated it for my wanted listing. I never bought it when it was available because Drew wouldn't make it with nylon webbing(like on the first quilted one). It wasn't until it was unavailable that I realized it was a smart decision not to offer it because they look weird on a slimmer bomber and only look good on a fuller size bomber like the Buzz ones. That missed opportunity is probably why I had that ribbed collar CWU-45 made. Someone on here has it in the configuration I want and I'm just waiting for him to give in and sell it to me since he admitted to hardly wearing it lol.
Was browsing B&S and saw this: black/black anniversary edition MA-1, size 46
Very happy with my AE MA-1 (have worn it basically everyday the past couple weeks) but can definitely understand if y'all are holding out for the upcoming wool version, it sounds great.post #24411 of 5268311/10/12 at 12:37ampost #24412 of 5268311/10/12 at 11:31ampost #24413 of 5268311/10/12 at 12:17pmpost #24414 of 5268311/10/12 at 3:00pmpost #24415 of 5268311/10/12 at 3:18pmpost #24416 of 5268311/10/12 at 3:30pmpost #24417 of 5268311/10/12 at 4:17pmpost #24418 of 5268311/10/12 at 4:22pmpost #24419 of 5268311/10/12 at 4:59pm
is it just me or do these things start to drape better with wear
i just put it on and i noticed it looks nothing like what it looked like when i first put it on
maybe i'm just crazy....or probably cuz it was fresh out the bag
can't believe i was thinking about selling now. so happy with my qdr
thank you mr coppidge
edit: also just put in an order for my 3rd jacket
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Introduce yourself. 7 seconds ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 17 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 4 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...