Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1625post #24361 of 5308811/8/12 at 6:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 5308811/8/12 at 6:14pm
MDR came in on Monday, but ended up missing the delivery due to class. Picked it up on Tuesday and couldn't be happier. Fits exactly the way I wanted it. On a side note, I was more mesmerized by the the stitching of the ToJ logo on the tote bag, than the jacket itself when I first opened the package. Amazing jacket though, well worth the wait.
Snapped a quick pic earlier today.post #24363 of 5308811/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #24364 of 5308811/8/12 at 6:49pmThread Starterpost #24365 of 5308811/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #24366 of 5308811/8/12 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #24367 of 5308811/8/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
All the haversack stuff I've seen is really nicely made. Designs I'm mixed aboutpost #24368 of 5308811/8/12 at 10:24pmpost #24369 of 5308811/8/12 at 11:48pmpost #24370 of 5308811/8/12 at 11:54pmpost #24371 of 5308811/9/12 at 2:52ampost #24372 of 5308811/9/12 at 3:19ampost #24373 of 5308811/9/12 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #24374 of 5308811/9/12 at 4:01amThread Starterpost #24375 of 5308811/9/12 at 7:04amThread StarterForgot to address it, but the guy unhappy with his TOJ1 fit - I gotta say, it should be fairly clear that if you're using a baseline jacket, you should feel free to adjust those measurements how you wish. If you submit measurements from a baseline jacket vis a vis, you're gonna get something that fits the same way but will likely be a different aesthetic. That said the poses seemed more awkward than the fit, the jacket seems ok. Not the end of the world at all.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...