Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1625post #24361 of 4804511/8/12 at 6:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 4804511/8/12 at 6:14pm
MDR came in on Monday, but ended up missing the delivery due to class. Picked it up on Tuesday and couldn't be happier. Fits exactly the way I wanted it. On a side note, I was more mesmerized by the the stitching of the ToJ logo on the tote bag, than the jacket itself when I first opened the package. Amazing jacket though, well worth the wait.
Snapped a quick pic earlier today.post #24363 of 4804511/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #24364 of 4804511/8/12 at 6:49pmThread Starterpost #24365 of 4804511/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #24366 of 4804511/8/12 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #24367 of 4804511/8/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
All the haversack stuff I've seen is really nicely made. Designs I'm mixed aboutpost #24368 of 4804511/8/12 at 10:24pmpost #24369 of 4804511/8/12 at 11:48pmpost #24370 of 4804511/8/12 at 11:54pmpost #24371 of 4804511/9/12 at 2:52ampost #24372 of 4804511/9/12 at 3:19ampost #24373 of 4804511/9/12 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #24374 of 4804511/9/12 at 4:01amThread Starterpost #24375 of 4804511/9/12 at 7:04amThread StarterForgot to address it, but the guy unhappy with his TOJ1 fit - I gotta say, it should be fairly clear that if you're using a baseline jacket, you should feel free to adjust those measurements how you wish. If you submit measurements from a baseline jacket vis a vis, you're gonna get something that fits the same way but will likely be a different aesthetic. That said the poses seemed more awkward than the fit, the jacket seems ok. Not the end of the world at all.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Unis Gio chino 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Deciding on Schott Slim Fit Pea Coat 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › (((black magic))exPErt babA >> +919799138999 )) VasHiKaRaN... 14 minutes ago
- › (((black magic))exPErt babA >> +919799138999 )) VasHiKaRaN... 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...