Good to know you are planning to make shoes too. I´d be interested. Before that, do you have any recommendations for me at "proper english derby"? And what do you mean with customized sole?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1624post #24346 of 4814211/8/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24347 of 4814211/8/12 at 2:14pmpost #24348 of 4814211/8/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #24349 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #24350 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:14pmpost #24351 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:19pmpost #24352 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
Yeah, I know there's got to be a decent amount of TOJs here in Chicago but I've never seen anyone else wearing one. That said, there's a lot of brands common on SF that I've never seen anyone wearing in real life..post #24353 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:49pmI've never seen any TOJ's worn by someone else in real life, only on me.Quote:
This is pretty true. A lot of what I see in WAYWT and other parts of the forum I've never really seen in person. For instance, I've only seen two MMM GATs in real life and they were worn by femalespost #24354 of 4814211/8/12 at 4:57pmpost #24355 of 4814211/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #24356 of 4814211/8/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.post #24357 of 4814211/8/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
Nah, was gonna ask him where he got the jacket but didn't get a chance to as so many other people were leaving the classroom at the same time. I'll definitely ask about it if I see it again. He wasn't really styling it that well though, just raw jeans and a grey hoodie. Looked like a sufu kid.post #24358 of 4814211/8/12 at 5:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.
He thinks you wanted to fuck, bro.post #24359 of 4814211/8/12 at 5:55pmpost #24360 of 4814211/8/12 at 6:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1594 Active Users (462 Members and 1132 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cigars 11 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...