Good to know you are planning to make shoes too. I´d be interested. Before that, do you have any recommendations for me at "proper english derby"? And what do you mean with customized sole?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1624post #24346 of 5309711/8/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24347 of 5309711/8/12 at 2:14pmpost #24348 of 5309711/8/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #24349 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #24350 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:14pmpost #24351 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:19pmpost #24352 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
Yeah, I know there's got to be a decent amount of TOJs here in Chicago but I've never seen anyone else wearing one. That said, there's a lot of brands common on SF that I've never seen anyone wearing in real life..post #24353 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:49pmI've never seen any TOJ's worn by someone else in real life, only on me.Quote:
This is pretty true. A lot of what I see in WAYWT and other parts of the forum I've never really seen in person. For instance, I've only seen two MMM GATs in real life and they were worn by femalespost #24354 of 5309711/8/12 at 4:57pmpost #24355 of 5309711/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #24356 of 5309711/8/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.post #24357 of 5309711/8/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
Nah, was gonna ask him where he got the jacket but didn't get a chance to as so many other people were leaving the classroom at the same time. I'll definitely ask about it if I see it again. He wasn't really styling it that well though, just raw jeans and a grey hoodie. Looked like a sufu kid.post #24358 of 5309711/8/12 at 5:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.
He thinks you wanted to fuck, bro.post #24359 of 5309711/8/12 at 5:55pmpost #24360 of 5309711/8/12 at 6:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 980 Active Users (156 Members and 824 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 31 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 34 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 37 seconds ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › 38S/R RLPL St. Andrews Navy 3-Button Suit 11 minutes ago
- › DELETE THIS 14 minutes ago
- › Style help 16 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...