Good to know you are planning to make shoes too. I´d be interested. Before that, do you have any recommendations for me at "proper english derby"? And what do you mean with customized sole?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1624post #24346 of 5269611/8/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24347 of 5269611/8/12 at 2:14pmpost #24348 of 5269611/8/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #24349 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #24350 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:14pmpost #24351 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:19pmpost #24352 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
Yeah, I know there's got to be a decent amount of TOJs here in Chicago but I've never seen anyone else wearing one. That said, there's a lot of brands common on SF that I've never seen anyone wearing in real life..post #24353 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:49pmI've never seen any TOJ's worn by someone else in real life, only on me.Quote:
This is pretty true. A lot of what I see in WAYWT and other parts of the forum I've never really seen in person. For instance, I've only seen two MMM GATs in real life and they were worn by femalespost #24354 of 5269611/8/12 at 4:57pmpost #24355 of 5269611/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #24356 of 5269611/8/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.post #24357 of 5269611/8/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
Nah, was gonna ask him where he got the jacket but didn't get a chance to as so many other people were leaving the classroom at the same time. I'll definitely ask about it if I see it again. He wasn't really styling it that well though, just raw jeans and a grey hoodie. Looked like a sufu kid.post #24358 of 5269611/8/12 at 5:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.
He thinks you wanted to fuck, bro.post #24359 of 5269611/8/12 at 5:55pmpost #24360 of 5269611/8/12 at 6:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (349 Members and 1085 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 35 seconds ago
- › Enzo Custom Clothiers NYC 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...