Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1618
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24257 of 5308811/6/12 at 7:44pmJust got my black lamb A2 bomber in the mail today.
I must say i'm pretty pleased with everything. Fit is a bit tight, but not uncomfortable. I'm hoping it'll soften with wear.
Disregard nekkid foot fit and messy room. I'll take better pics outside later
People asking when I ordered:
re: cyc haha I know i'll put some shoes on next time
Edited by 13k - 11/7/12 at 1:05ampost #24258 of 5308811/6/12 at 7:51pmQuote:
I can confirm that with a lamb jacket and double zip I've never had a problem taking it off. Just pull with my left hand and it comes free no problem. I had a little trouble seating the zipper when putting it on, but then discovered that as long as I pull down on the top zipper pull it lines up and seats with no hassle. I don't use it a ton since the lamb is soft enough to sit down with a zipped jacket without much problem, but if I'm gonna sit for a while and don't feel like unzipping all the way it can be nice to open up the bottom a few inches.post #24259 of 5308811/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #24260 of 5308811/6/12 at 10:01pmpost #24261 of 5308811/6/12 at 10:29pmpost #24262 of 5308811/7/12 at 1:59amThread Starterpost #24263 of 5308811/7/12 at 4:09ampost #24264 of 5308811/7/12 at 6:24ampost #24265 of 5308811/7/12 at 7:02amThread Starterpost #24266 of 5308811/7/12 at 7:03amThread Starterpost #24267 of 5308811/7/12 at 7:14ampost #24268 of 5308811/7/12 at 8:40ampost #24269 of 5308811/7/12 at 11:36am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › PROXY FOR SUITSUPPLY FROM EUROPE TO WORLDWIDE 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...