Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1618
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24257 of 4814211/6/12 at 7:44pmJust got my black lamb A2 bomber in the mail today.
I must say i'm pretty pleased with everything. Fit is a bit tight, but not uncomfortable. I'm hoping it'll soften with wear.
Disregard nekkid foot fit and messy room. I'll take better pics outside later
People asking when I ordered:
re: cyc haha I know i'll put some shoes on next time
Edited by 13k - 11/7/12 at 1:05ampost #24258 of 4814211/6/12 at 7:51pmQuote:
I can confirm that with a lamb jacket and double zip I've never had a problem taking it off. Just pull with my left hand and it comes free no problem. I had a little trouble seating the zipper when putting it on, but then discovered that as long as I pull down on the top zipper pull it lines up and seats with no hassle. I don't use it a ton since the lamb is soft enough to sit down with a zipped jacket without much problem, but if I'm gonna sit for a while and don't feel like unzipping all the way it can be nice to open up the bottom a few inches.post #24259 of 4814211/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #24260 of 4814211/6/12 at 10:01pmpost #24261 of 4814211/6/12 at 10:29pmpost #24262 of 4814211/7/12 at 1:59amThread Starterpost #24263 of 4814211/7/12 at 4:09ampost #24264 of 4814211/7/12 at 6:24ampost #24265 of 4814211/7/12 at 7:02amThread Starterpost #24266 of 4814211/7/12 at 7:03amThread Starterpost #24267 of 4814211/7/12 at 7:14ampost #24268 of 4814211/7/12 at 8:40ampost #24269 of 4814211/7/12 at 11:36am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Shirt Button Stance 47 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Video Games 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Price cut: NWT Ballantyne & Cruciani Cashmere Sweater Size 36, 38,... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...