I think he meant he has two black leathers
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1613
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24182 of 5274511/5/12 at 1:16pmpost #24183 of 5274511/5/12 at 1:22pmpost #24184 of 5274511/5/12 at 1:32pmpost #24185 of 5274511/5/12 at 2:19pmpost #24186 of 5274511/5/12 at 2:24pmQuote:
Absolutely go with navyQuote:
Ironically enough, my brother and I have a navy lamb and olive calf collared moto on order. Between the two, I might suggest navy lamb. The navy w/ silver zips looks really sick and the olive color is a greenish-brown and is probably too close to the brown you wish to avoid.post #24187 of 5274511/5/12 at 2:30pmpost #24188 of 5274511/5/12 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Been gone for years. We have a few browns and one really nice light whiskey, but I am not releasing those til later this week when I figure out which models they would correspond to best, and how much quantity we have of each. It's not much, like one or two jackets per color.
Drew, do you have anything to share on your recent leather roundup? Have you seen the latest whisky calfs?post #24189 of 5274511/5/12 at 3:52pmpost #24190 of 5274511/5/12 at 4:23pmThread StarterQuote:
For me, it's just one of those things since I'm getting older and have no one to impress right now, sad as that sounds - so I have my 'comfy' look that changes shape sometimes, never in palette, and then I wear a full-on suit to places where respect is due or it is appropriate. For myself, I don't even believe in that middle ground of modern borderline dress clothes anymore, though I did before - I'm just to the age and feeling where I'd rather wear a bespoke real suit, a great shirt and tie, have fun with the pocket square, wear proper shoes and wristwatch, and feel great. People react to both looks favorably, but naturally, in very different ways. It took me years before I could really get to this point and do each well, but I suspect that's natural.
If I were still young and had more romantic thoughts I'd probably be like everyone else in this thread, I amassed tons of clothing when I was younger - playing with your looks is sometimes the best medicine, and other people do notice. Gotta love when you get people's attention in a good way with what you're wearing. Sometimes I wish I weren't myself, and were on the other side of the counter in this thread, with a rack full of TOJ's made for me and tons of looks - leathers, peacoat, the pants and the shirt, etc, mixed with other brands and normal items. That sounds more awkward than it's meant to be, lol. To be diner, rather than chef....post #24191 of 5274511/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #24192 of 5274511/5/12 at 5:35pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah they're in my bag still, basically haven't had time between dealing with the insane people in my personal life and wondering when I get to go back to the safety of Seoul. Don't ever get married dudes. Stay strong, look good in leather, be only vain enough to romance yet not marry.post #24193 of 5274511/5/12 at 5:42pm
Hey guys, finally put my order in for a med. whiskey MDR. Only thing I'm now stuck on is the zippers.
Charly reccommended silver but that only comes in a single zipper whereas the gunmetal comes in a double zipper.
From looking at TOJ gallery most DRs seem to be in double zippers.
What do you guys reckon looks best?
nocarsgopost #24194 of 5274511/5/12 at 5:45pmpost #24195 of 5274511/5/12 at 5:46pmQuote:
I am not sure if this is medium whiskey or light, but silver zips look much better than gunmetal:
Also double zipper vs single zipper....not a big deal either way. I actually prefer the single.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › NYC Tailor Recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...