Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1598
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23957 of 5269710/30/12 at 9:51amHa yea you guys are probably right, although I'm assuming since there would be little to no leather used, it'd be cheaper than even the Bball, making it far more appealing to a broader range. Not to mention the MA-1 is a more basic, classic design, and relatively easier to wear than some of the other ToJ pieces (although pretty much all are easyish to wear)post #23958 of 5269710/30/12 at 11:06ampost #23959 of 5269710/30/12 at 12:00pmpost #23960 of 5269710/30/12 at 12:09pmpost #23961 of 5269710/30/12 at 12:42pmpost #23962 of 5269710/30/12 at 1:13pm
This occurred to me, I suppose I can see if it will stay up and looks good.Quote:
I did not realize this, it actually looks pretty sweet in leather. Damn, I might have to order a third....post #23963 of 5269710/30/12 at 1:25pm
It isn't the same and it doesn't look too good. The collar on the CM point a bit forward so it'll be like like popping a shirt with a forward point collar, at least that is the case with my CM, not sure if the collar design has changed since.post #23964 of 5269710/30/12 at 1:52pmWalking around with your A2/CWU/CM's collar popped doesn't give the same effect, and it doesn't look good. Get an A1 in lamb leather/suede if you really want that collar.
TOJ crew did a moto with a similar-looking leather collar. Saw it pop up on B&S a while ago - no clue if anyone bought it, `cause it was around for a while, and the price dropped pretty low.
http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=12636post #23965 of 5269710/30/12 at 2:20pmpost #23966 of 5269710/30/12 at 4:56pm
me neither, can someone fill the unaware in on the whole "toyo" thing. Are they a manufacturer or a designer who produces fabric in house or like a military contractor that sometimes sells surplus textile or what? The hype has me interested and a google search only gave me tires and assorted randomnesspost #23967 of 5269710/30/12 at 5:00pmpost #23968 of 5269710/30/12 at 5:23pmpost #23969 of 5269710/30/12 at 6:08pmpost #23970 of 5269710/30/12 at 6:10pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 51 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › JAN-JAN VAN ESSCHE 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...