Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1569
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23522 of 4818210/16/12 at 5:22pmpost #23523 of 4818210/16/12 at 6:11pmpost #23524 of 4818210/16/12 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by TWorksheets
Not sure how such a credible source could have data this inaccurate. It also does not include the wind chill factor. Sorry, I've lived here 15+ years, and with the exception of this past winter its more like -15 to -20 + wind chill in the dead of winter.
I think that if you're smart about layering though you will be able to get at least 6 - 7 months of use out of a leather jacket
Ah. Perhaps, not in the very dead of winter but I was busing to and from school in Waterloo in -10 to -15C + windchill in a tee, leather, and scarf. Drunk walks home were two hours but I think the booze helped. You also have to remember, (at least for me, YMMV) my body generates a lot of heat from wearing calf just from the sheer weight of it. That helps as well.post #23525 of 4818210/17/12 at 12:01ampost #23526 of 4818210/17/12 at 12:52ampost #23527 of 4818210/17/12 at 1:52amThread StarterBomber and it's accompanying collar have gone through a number of changes through the re-designs. As of now we have brown and black shearling only, so only included with those respective colors. We could make a non-brown or black A2 but maybe minus the suede name patch and definitely minus shearling. I will look into beige shearling though, I like that idea KingJulien. Maybe the Bomber needs its annual re-design soon.post #23528 of 4818210/17/12 at 8:19ampost #23529 of 4818210/17/12 at 3:55pmpost #23530 of 4818210/17/12 at 4:30pmpost #23531 of 4818210/17/12 at 8:01pmpost #23532 of 4818210/17/12 at 10:04pmQuote:
Cramer lurking in the background. Thats Funny.post #23533 of 4818210/17/12 at 11:20pmpost #23534 of 4818210/18/12 at 12:42am
I just updated my "final" measurements 3 times via e-mail. Sorry for being 'that guy'. I apologize to whoever from ToJ had to deal with that
I'm a retard that just learned how to properly measure (third times a charm?). Just didn't seem to grasp the concept of fully stretching out the material before measuring.
I ended up with an A2 that measures out very close to a slightly longer 48 with slightly slimmer arms and more chest space. Makes way more sense for my build (5'9 160) w/ short torso than the strange measurements I had before thankfully. Was an inch short on shoulders before this, would have been baaaaaaad lol.
Now, just to waitpost #23535 of 4818210/18/12 at 1:16amThread Starterhad a good day at work today. Maybe opened up a third and fourth production facility for leathers so that I can expand the line without hurting lead time (new styles) - which means I might get more serious about making a proper line of leathers for the ladies and female friends in your lives. I would really like to do some purpose-made women's leathers. More work tomorrow.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan Ravello LWB 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...