Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1530
Styleforum Top Picks
Finally got cold enough in Seoul to wear this: DR 2010 in black calfskin. At first, I thought it was a bit short in the body, but I decided just to go with it. It's breaking in quite nicely and I've been getting nothing but compliments from others!
Probably going to get a Moto 2011 in lambskin next!
Black guy in Korea who doesn't wear like a tool?
ehm, I say have faith in charly, but was it you that was pushing for a 48 with an extra inch in the chest, or was that charly's initial assessment? Seems odd to me, I have a 42" chest and I wear a 52, there no way in hall a 50 let alone a 48 would even close.
Went with what Charly's suggested: 48 with +1" p2p, -1/2" s2s and -1" sleeves.
That was after spending hours checking various jackets and shirts for fits and sizes, only to conclude that his numbers seemed spot on... Now the wait to see how it fits before ordering a different color!
I really like how peps are saying they will save up, instead of charging it. Guy on the news said that the new gen. is the instant gratification/ charge it now gen. THere are peps in this thread that would debunk that.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › *New* Ralph Lauren Marlow Size 11US Crockett & Jones Black wingtip... 15 minutes ago
- › The Flat Head 3009 size 34, original hem 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › NWT Chester Barrie 44R 94% grey cashmere overcoat 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...