Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1530
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22937 of 530969/22/12 at 9:47ampost #22938 of 530969/22/12 at 9:50ampost #22939 of 530969/22/12 at 10:08amQuote:Originally Posted by pinedust
Finally got cold enough in Seoul to wear this: DR 2010 in black calfskin. At first, I thought it was a bit short in the body, but I decided just to go with it. It's breaking in quite nicely and I've been getting nothing but compliments from others!
Probably going to get a Moto 2011 in lambskin next!
Black guy in Korea who doesn't wear like a tool?post #22940 of 530969/22/12 at 10:42ampost #22941 of 530969/22/12 at 10:58am
ehm, I say have faith in charly, but was it you that was pushing for a 48 with an extra inch in the chest, or was that charly's initial assessment? Seems odd to me, I have a 42" chest and I wear a 52, there no way in hall a 50 let alone a 48 would even close.post #22942 of 530969/22/12 at 11:30ampost #22943 of 530969/22/12 at 12:22pmQuote:
Went with what Charly's suggested: 48 with +1" p2p, -1/2" s2s and -1" sleeves.
That was after spending hours checking various jackets and shirts for fits and sizes, only to conclude that his numbers seemed spot on... Now the wait to see how it fits before ordering a different color!post #22944 of 530969/22/12 at 12:22pmpost #22945 of 530969/22/12 at 1:12pm
I really like how peps are saying they will save up, instead of charging it. Guy on the news said that the new gen. is the instant gratification/ charge it now gen. THere are peps in this thread that would debunk that.post #22946 of 530969/22/12 at 1:16pmpost #22947 of 530969/22/12 at 1:33pmpost #22948 of 530969/22/12 at 1:37pmpost #22949 of 530969/22/12 at 2:16pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Double Breasted Style. 50 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › JAN-JAN VAN ESSCHE 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 19 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 21 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 21 minutes ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...