I ordered the exact same, kinda worried about the shoulder width on the XS though, 16.0" seems kinda crazy considering the oxford shirt XS's shoulder is also 16.0"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1529post #22921 of 530979/21/12 at 11:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22922 of 530979/21/12 at 11:22amQuote:
I measured a duffle coat I had which was a bit too broad in the shoulders and that measured ~18". A friend of mine has one in XS from a yr or two back, and said the fit is on point!
On a side now.. how tall are you and did you request any adjustments in lengths?post #22923 of 530979/21/12 at 2:53pmpost #22924 of 530979/21/12 at 3:07pmpost #22925 of 530979/21/12 at 4:26pmpost #22926 of 530979/21/12 at 4:40pmpost #22927 of 530979/21/12 at 7:18pmpost #22928 of 530979/22/12 at 12:20ampost #22929 of 530979/22/12 at 1:46ampost #22930 of 530979/22/12 at 2:30ampost #22931 of 530979/22/12 at 7:03am
Finally got cold enough in Seoul to wear this: DR 2010 in black calfskin. At first, I thought it was a bit short in the body, but I decided just to go with it. It's breaking in quite nicely and I've been getting nothing but compliments from others!
Probably going to get a Moto 2011 in lambskin next!post #22932 of 530979/22/12 at 8:57ampost #22933 of 530979/22/12 at 9:18ampost #22934 of 530979/22/12 at 9:19amQuote:Sell it and order a new one to cater to your new physique (if you plan on sustaining your current shape).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 44 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › 38S/R RLPL St. Andrews Navy 3-Button Suit 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...