Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1527
Styleforum Top Picks
It makes me want mine period, it's been getting cool lately so it's always a moment for me.
This makes me so stoked for my dark brown goat cwu.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So my brown goat 4-zip mdr (with silver zippers, no less) arrived yesterday. Feels laid back and think it works pretty well over basic non-baller stuff. I like.
Have to echo Johan, I was impressed with how soft and comfy the goat is. Tried to take a photo in sunlight to capture that texture.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edit: - brad its brown goat not black - its really that dark! brown tones are more noticeable up close in person. I hope someone has ordered a black goat dr though!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First post here on Styleforum.......No better way to kick off initiation with TOJ . Been a long time follower and I hope the below helps future buyers.
I'm 5"10.5 with shoes on, 75kg. TOJ1 sz 50 with 23.5 body & 30" sleeves (i'm usually a size 48. Make sure to size up 1 on the TOJ1, which was also recommended by team TOJ)
Hindsight > perhaps 0.5" shorter in the body and add 1" on the sleeves. Because of the MTM nature of TOJ's business, its very easy to get all OCD with measurements in hopes for the perfect fit. As such, I contemplated whether to sell my TOJ1 just for an inch here and there. But all I needed was a good slap across the head to knock some sense in me (courtesy of wife) to stop sweatin the small stuff.
This is my first TOJ purchase and it won't be my last. I went for little to no stacking on the sleeves as I was worried of the excess leather on sleeves look. It may not appear on the pics but it feels like the sleeves 'just' made it to the wrist break. Silly risk on my part because any shorter, it definitely would have been too short. The varsity style is forgiving and its best to add an extra inch. In fact, I wonder how many times Charlie has read similar posts to mine and said to himself "I TOLD YOU SO!!!". Charlie's recommendations were in fact closer to my hindsight analysis.
Black MDR awaits (lets go team TOJ), which i'm extremely nervous about. Why???....because I tweaked some of TOJ's sizing recommendations and I can't stop thinking that I should trusted their experience.
My TOJ wish list - TOJ 2.3 DR & A2 repro (similar to the old 2.2 bomber).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 51 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 1 minute ago
- › "Huntsman - Savile Row", latest designer label. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...