I wear my shirts untucked, so I thought too short might look odd...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1524post #22846 of 481039/17/12 at 9:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22847 of 481039/17/12 at 9:08amThread Starterpost #22848 of 481039/17/12 at 11:40amQuote:
Oh, that's me. Kinda weird seeing a stalker picture of me from the back...
I got the jacket (moto in bottle green with silver zips) just a few weeks ago, been trying to wear it whenever it can because it is super-stiff. It kind-of looks bad zipped up because the stiffness makes it awkward, but looks great unzipped, so trying to break it in a bit. I think the size is fine, though, since I got an ADR in lamb in the same size, and it fits well (on the slim side, but I like that). But the moto is amazing; got nearly daily compliments when wearing it.
If anyone spots me, please say 'Hi' -- I've got a blacked-out ADR, this moto in bottle green, first-gen peacoat in black/white herringbone, grey trousers, and one of the original ToJ oxford shirts. I should really get pics of the leathers & trousers, but been super busy.post #22849 of 481039/17/12 at 11:52amThread Starterpost #22850 of 481039/17/12 at 12:42pmpost #22851 of 481039/17/12 at 1:14pmpost #22852 of 481039/17/12 at 3:12pmIs the Chesterfield re-design still being looked at for the real reboot? Or has the focus now switched to new peacoat/trenchcoat/labcoat designs? I remember seeing a post talking about the process (keeping the pattern mostly the same, upgrading details, etc) and then a later post where the actual sample did not meet your expectations.Quote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm not sure. We made a sample, but as with everything, it has to reach a level of perfection where I'm willing to let it go from my grip and out into the world unguarded, for enjoyment and for scrutiny; that level was not breached yet. I am coming to a point where I feel the clothes are reaching high levels, I mean really unimaginable if I take into account my beginnings in early 2009; but as always, I don't want to release things that aren't up to my standard of quality and complication, or value content. It'd be a quick spiral down if I ever did something like that.
Edited by omgcookielol - 9/18/12 at 12:22ampost #22853 of 481039/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #22854 of 481039/17/12 at 6:42pmpost #22855 of 481039/17/12 at 9:36pmpost #22856 of 481039/17/12 at 10:11pmpost #22857 of 481039/17/12 at 11:06pmpost #22858 of 481039/18/12 at 4:29am
So my brown goat 4-zip mdr (with silver zippers, no less) arrived yesterday. Feels laid back and think it works pretty well over basic non-baller stuff. I like.
Have to echo Johan, I was impressed with how soft and comfy the goat is. Tried to take a photo in sunlight to capture that texture.
edit: - brad its brown goat not black - its really that dark! brown tones are more noticeable up close in person. I hope someone has ordered a black goat dr though!
Edited by Lorcan7 - 9/18/12 at 6:14ampost #22859 of 481039/18/12 at 4:45amThread Starter
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Alden for BB Tassel Moccasins, size 8D 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label Fleece/Leather Jacket 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 24 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › I eat that down I'm gonna get 27 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 28 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...