Well Camo lining isn't the only option, you can still get a solid color lining...kinda wish I got that tbh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1523post #22831 of 511369/14/12 at 12:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22832 of 511369/14/12 at 5:05pmpost #22833 of 511369/16/12 at 1:15ampost #22834 of 511369/16/12 at 7:09amAlright. So I am looking to order the BB jacket with the next paycheck.
Does anyone have any input regarding color, i.e. should a dark-blond scandinavian guy get the grey because the tan would be too close to the hair/skin color?
Also, does anyone have experience with the size of the BB compared TOJ1?
.. And yea yea, I WILL email Charly. When I've got the money to send the order.post #22835 of 511369/16/12 at 11:31ampost #22836 of 511369/16/12 at 12:08pmpost #22837 of 511369/16/12 at 2:50pmpost #22838 of 511369/16/12 at 3:05pmpost #22839 of 511369/17/12 at 3:09ampost #22840 of 511369/17/12 at 3:16ampost #22841 of 511369/17/12 at 5:32ampost #22842 of 511369/17/12 at 6:51amThread Starterpost #22843 of 511369/17/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
Yes, somebody pm'ed me and I haven't gotten around to answering that yet, but I got some photos from my friend that turned out not so good, can't see much of what I wanted to show. I guess at this point we're either a) fairly ready to go on those if people understand what they are, or b) need to maybe poll some more amongst serious interest regarding some feature stacks in those jackets. I was ready to go with D30 6mm off the shelf sets for the armor set, and I realize I will hear nothing but complaining about that pretty much - but the point is to keep these jackets almost indetectibly armored and somewhere in between a classic leather jacket and a full-on armored jacket. It's a compromise thing where we're balancing style and performance.post #22844 of 511369/17/12 at 7:01ampost #22845 of 511369/17/12 at 8:42amCrappy pics of a black goatskin A-2 below.
Impressions: the biggest surprise is that the goatskin is basically as soft and pliable as the lamb, and lighter in weight. Definitely more luxurious than I was expecting. I think I sized it decently, though maybe could have gone a little looser at the waist (you can see from the zipped up shot that I am stretching out the ribbing).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1659 Active Users (427 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Eat. Bespoke. Love (my Italian trip report) 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › 6.5UK/7.5US Black Carlo Soldaini Cap Toe Derby Worn Once 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan