Well Camo lining isn't the only option, you can still get a solid color lining...kinda wish I got that tbh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1523post #22831 of 536209/14/12 at 12:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22832 of 536209/14/12 at 5:05pmpost #22833 of 536209/16/12 at 1:15ampost #22834 of 536209/16/12 at 7:09amAlright. So I am looking to order the BB jacket with the next paycheck.
Does anyone have any input regarding color, i.e. should a dark-blond scandinavian guy get the grey because the tan would be too close to the hair/skin color?
Also, does anyone have experience with the size of the BB compared TOJ1?
.. And yea yea, I WILL email Charly. When I've got the money to send the order.post #22835 of 536209/16/12 at 11:31ampost #22836 of 536209/16/12 at 12:08pmpost #22837 of 536209/16/12 at 2:50pmpost #22838 of 536209/16/12 at 3:05pmpost #22839 of 536209/17/12 at 3:09ampost #22840 of 536209/17/12 at 3:16ampost #22841 of 536209/17/12 at 5:32ampost #22842 of 536209/17/12 at 6:51amThread Starterpost #22843 of 536209/17/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
Yes, somebody pm'ed me and I haven't gotten around to answering that yet, but I got some photos from my friend that turned out not so good, can't see much of what I wanted to show. I guess at this point we're either a) fairly ready to go on those if people understand what they are, or b) need to maybe poll some more amongst serious interest regarding some feature stacks in those jackets. I was ready to go with D30 6mm off the shelf sets for the armor set, and I realize I will hear nothing but complaining about that pretty much - but the point is to keep these jackets almost indetectibly armored and somewhere in between a classic leather jacket and a full-on armored jacket. It's a compromise thing where we're balancing style and performance.post #22844 of 536209/17/12 at 7:01ampost #22845 of 536209/17/12 at 8:42amCrappy pics of a black goatskin A-2 below.
Impressions: the biggest surprise is that the goatskin is basically as soft and pliable as the lamb, and lighter in weight. Definitely more luxurious than I was expecting. I think I sized it decently, though maybe could have gone a little looser at the waist (you can see from the zipped up shot that I am stretching out the ribbing).
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1486 Active Users (304 Members and 1182 Guests)
- › Cordless stick vacuum cleaners 17 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Fear the Walking Dead 8 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 8 minutes ago
- › Trickers ROY Navy Shell Cordovan Boot 13 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 14 minutes ago
- › Poor quality shoes in any color? Maker? 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015