looks nice, sleeves might be a touch short, but could just be angle/wrist stuff giving that impression
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1518
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22757 of 490169/10/12 at 9:06amfor those of you who ordered A2 bomber jacket, how'd you size the width of the sleeve, elbow, and cuff?
I have a sample cotton bomber jacket/blouson that I based my overall measurements around.. do you typically size down on the width of the sleeves/cuff/elbow to account for further leather stretches around the area? I got a measurement estimate from Charly, and his recommendation is much less than the sample jacket measurement I have. I was wondering if this was uniform among you guys as well.post #22758 of 490169/10/12 at 12:48pm
Finally got around to taking some fit pics of the trousers.
Don't have any derbies or appropriate boots so these Dries sneaks had to do.
Went TTS with a pair in 34. I'm 6'3 at around 180. Unhemmed.
Fit is spot on. Waist is perfect with a little room left. The side tabs can make them a bit more snug if I would like to. Fits well in the seat while still having some room in the thighs. Taper is just right down a 7" hem. Quality feels amazing, although I don't really know anything about construction or fabrics. Soft to touch and drapes very good. One of the best pieces I own.post #22759 of 490169/10/12 at 1:01pmpost #22760 of 490169/10/12 at 2:27pmpost #22761 of 490169/10/12 at 2:30pmpost #22762 of 490169/10/12 at 2:51pmpost #22763 of 490169/10/12 at 3:10pmpost #22764 of 490169/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #22765 of 490169/10/12 at 3:25pmpost #22766 of 490169/10/12 at 4:24pmpost #22767 of 490169/10/12 at 5:45pmpost #22768 of 490169/10/12 at 6:37pmpost #22769 of 490169/10/12 at 6:37pmpost #22770 of 490169/10/12 at 6:48pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 6 minutes ago
- › %%SOCCER%% Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain live streaming online... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan