Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1514post #22696 of 531089/6/12 at 9:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22697 of 531089/6/12 at 9:26pmpost #22698 of 531089/6/12 at 9:31pmpost #22699 of 531089/6/12 at 9:44pmpost #22700 of 531089/6/12 at 9:44pmpost #22701 of 531089/6/12 at 10:36pmpost #22702 of 531089/6/12 at 10:50pmpost #22703 of 531089/7/12 at 1:38ampost #22704 of 531089/7/12 at 6:09ampost #22705 of 531089/7/12 at 6:22am
So the snap on the flap on the inside of the convertible cuffs of my moto seems to be ripping off the leather/lining in both sleeves. I haven't actually worn it out yet since it's still summer so I doubt that it was caused by any kind of wear, but anyone have any ideas to keep it from getting worse?post #22706 of 531089/7/12 at 6:40ampost #22707 of 531089/7/12 at 8:07ampost #22708 of 531089/7/12 at 10:53ampost #22709 of 531089/7/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I had no plan to cop a DR but after raulishere posted his fit pic at 6'3" I plan to get one. Yes there are a bunch of fit pics of the DR but raulishere is my exact height and similar measurements. Charly said I needed a 54 in the TOJ. I dont see too many fit pics of 54's.
I would not have been able to tell if he didnt post his measuremens. Its easier to trust a buncher when your standing in front of him with his idea of a $30 steak you will eat . Its not so easy when you are communicating through email on a $400 jacket you plan to wear.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 8 minutes ago
- › Salesman, Construction Industry ~ Lost In My Own Closet 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...