That's custom sizing, but perhaps close to a 48 with some modifications.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1513
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22682 of 496469/6/12 at 10:05ampost #22683 of 496469/6/12 at 10:08ampost #22684 of 496469/6/12 at 10:11amThread StarterHonestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.post #22685 of 496469/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Honestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.
If everyone posted their actual size and the measurements of their piece. We could see the different fits and use those for our purchases.post #22686 of 496469/6/12 at 11:08ampost #22687 of 496469/6/12 at 11:13amQuote:
I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.post #22688 of 496469/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #22689 of 496469/6/12 at 6:41pmpost #22690 of 496469/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #22691 of 496469/6/12 at 7:11pmpost #22692 of 496469/6/12 at 7:34pmpost #22693 of 496469/6/12 at 8:05pmpost #22694 of 496469/6/12 at 8:05pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › hm 11 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 57 seconds ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › OK OK 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan