That's custom sizing, but perhaps close to a 48 with some modifications.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1513
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22682 of 530819/6/12 at 10:05ampost #22683 of 530819/6/12 at 10:08ampost #22684 of 530819/6/12 at 10:11amThread StarterHonestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.post #22685 of 530819/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Honestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.
If everyone posted their actual size and the measurements of their piece. We could see the different fits and use those for our purchases.post #22686 of 530819/6/12 at 11:08ampost #22687 of 530819/6/12 at 11:13amQuote:
I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.post #22688 of 530819/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #22689 of 530819/6/12 at 6:41pmpost #22690 of 530819/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #22691 of 530819/6/12 at 7:11pmpost #22692 of 530819/6/12 at 7:34pmpost #22693 of 530819/6/12 at 8:05pmpost #22694 of 530819/6/12 at 8:05pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 38 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...