Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1498post #22456 of 481408/25/12 at 6:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22457 of 481408/25/12 at 8:09pmpost #22458 of 481408/25/12 at 8:26pmpost #22459 of 481408/25/12 at 8:27pmpost #22460 of 481408/25/12 at 8:58pmpost #22461 of 481408/25/12 at 11:22pmQuote:
Ya, I shouldn't have done that. I removed the post now.post #22462 of 481408/26/12 at 12:33pmpost #22463 of 481408/26/12 at 5:46pmQuote:A deadline hasn't been mentioned in the thread, and Drew said he doesn't know how long it will last. They'll probably let us know once they start preparing the new selection of products for orders.
You're probably safe if you plan to order sometime this month. :P
Edited by omgcookielol - 8/26/12 at 6:11pmpost #22464 of 481408/26/12 at 5:49pmpost #22465 of 481408/26/12 at 7:38pmpost #22466 of 481408/26/12 at 8:05pmpost #22467 of 481408/26/12 at 8:10pmThread Starterblack and brown calf are pretty much exactly the same colors as in lamb, if I took pics of both as fresh, new jackets, you (and barely I) would be able to tell which is which. In real life, the calf is twice as heavy and creases in different ways, but yeah, choose based on color and whether you want calf or lamb, that's all there is to it. I don't know if we have many of the colors left but I know there's navy and bright red calf. Both are a bit softer than the usual calf, but still heavy.post #22468 of 481408/26/12 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
black and brown calf are pretty much exactly the same colors as in lamb, if I took pics of both as fresh, new jackets, you (and barely I) would be able to tell which is which. In real life, the calf is twice as heavy and creases in different ways, but yeah, choose based on color and whether you want calf or lamb, that's all there is to it. I don't know if we have many of the colors left but I know there's navy and bright red calf. Both are a bit softer than the usual calf, but still heavy.
I vaguely remember you telling us that the olive calf and the bottle green calf were extra nice. Could you educate us on what might make one batch of calf (and/or lamb) hides extra nice?post #22469 of 481408/26/12 at 9:26pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 971 Active Users (171 Members and 800 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8113 -- size 11.5D -- near new 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9033 -- size 11.5D -- near new 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...