Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1498post #22456 of 530938/25/12 at 6:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22457 of 530938/25/12 at 8:09pmpost #22458 of 530938/25/12 at 8:26pmpost #22459 of 530938/25/12 at 8:27pmpost #22460 of 530938/25/12 at 8:58pmpost #22461 of 530938/25/12 at 11:22pmQuote:
Ya, I shouldn't have done that. I removed the post now.post #22462 of 530938/26/12 at 12:33pmpost #22463 of 530938/26/12 at 5:46pmQuote:A deadline hasn't been mentioned in the thread, and Drew said he doesn't know how long it will last. They'll probably let us know once they start preparing the new selection of products for orders.
You're probably safe if you plan to order sometime this month. :P
Edited by omgcookielol - 8/26/12 at 6:11pmpost #22464 of 530938/26/12 at 5:49pmpost #22465 of 530938/26/12 at 7:38pmpost #22466 of 530938/26/12 at 8:05pmpost #22467 of 530938/26/12 at 8:10pmThread Starterblack and brown calf are pretty much exactly the same colors as in lamb, if I took pics of both as fresh, new jackets, you (and barely I) would be able to tell which is which. In real life, the calf is twice as heavy and creases in different ways, but yeah, choose based on color and whether you want calf or lamb, that's all there is to it. I don't know if we have many of the colors left but I know there's navy and bright red calf. Both are a bit softer than the usual calf, but still heavy.post #22468 of 530938/26/12 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
black and brown calf are pretty much exactly the same colors as in lamb, if I took pics of both as fresh, new jackets, you (and barely I) would be able to tell which is which. In real life, the calf is twice as heavy and creases in different ways, but yeah, choose based on color and whether you want calf or lamb, that's all there is to it. I don't know if we have many of the colors left but I know there's navy and bright red calf. Both are a bit softer than the usual calf, but still heavy.
I vaguely remember you telling us that the olive calf and the bottle green calf were extra nice. Could you educate us on what might make one batch of calf (and/or lamb) hides extra nice?post #22469 of 530938/26/12 at 9:26pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1240 Active Users (259 Members and 981 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › What's this lapel thing? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 9 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 18 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...