med whiskey calf. It was the Italian calf Drew talked about a while ago and sold out really quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1490post #22336 of 530778/23/12 at 1:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22337 of 530778/23/12 at 1:27ampost #22338 of 530778/23/12 at 5:44ampost #22339 of 530778/23/12 at 6:12ampost #22340 of 530778/23/12 at 6:49ampost #22341 of 530778/23/12 at 7:04ampost #22342 of 530778/23/12 at 7:04ampost #22343 of 530778/23/12 at 7:14amQuote:
(It really depends on the person with the bomber too. Some people like more stacking, some people like less. 1-1.5" is the norm.)post #22344 of 530778/23/12 at 7:22amQuote:
Tough call. Teal sounds unique and would look pretty cool. Navy would be more "versatile" if you care about that sort of thing. Depends what other jackets you have in that same color range really. Stick with teal, I've already seen pictures of navy jackets!Quote:
I went 1.5" longer on my bomber.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22345 of 530778/23/12 at 8:24amThread Starterpost #22346 of 530778/23/12 at 8:31amQuote:
I guess you're right, I guess it's about taste. more zipper talk please.
lesamourai if i say best toj fit for a long time, you know how good it lookspost #22347 of 530778/23/12 at 8:57amQuote:
Trousers look good. How does the pleat look when your hand isn't in the pocket. I think I went one size too small so it pulls a little. Does yours?post #22348 of 530778/23/12 at 9:19ampost #22349 of 530778/23/12 at 9:21ampost #22350 of 530778/23/12 at 9:30am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (375 Members and 1306 Guests)
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...