med whiskey calf. It was the Italian calf Drew talked about a while ago and sold out really quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1490post #22336 of 481408/23/12 at 1:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22337 of 481408/23/12 at 1:27ampost #22338 of 481408/23/12 at 5:44ampost #22339 of 481408/23/12 at 6:12ampost #22340 of 481408/23/12 at 6:49ampost #22341 of 481408/23/12 at 7:04ampost #22342 of 481408/23/12 at 7:04ampost #22343 of 481408/23/12 at 7:14amQuote:
(It really depends on the person with the bomber too. Some people like more stacking, some people like less. 1-1.5" is the norm.)post #22344 of 481408/23/12 at 7:22amQuote:
Tough call. Teal sounds unique and would look pretty cool. Navy would be more "versatile" if you care about that sort of thing. Depends what other jackets you have in that same color range really. Stick with teal, I've already seen pictures of navy jackets!Quote:
I went 1.5" longer on my bomber.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22345 of 481408/23/12 at 8:24amThread Starterpost #22346 of 481408/23/12 at 8:31amQuote:
I guess you're right, I guess it's about taste. more zipper talk please.
lesamourai if i say best toj fit for a long time, you know how good it lookspost #22347 of 481408/23/12 at 8:57amQuote:
Trousers look good. How does the pleat look when your hand isn't in the pocket. I think I went one size too small so it pulls a little. Does yours?post #22348 of 481408/23/12 at 9:19ampost #22349 of 481408/23/12 at 9:21ampost #22350 of 481408/23/12 at 9:30am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1589 Active Users (390 Members and 1199 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 33 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 44 seconds ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 53 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...