Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1463
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21932 of 527438/12/12 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackrinse
After searching through the TOJ galleries I am finding my obsessive behavior is starting to take over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show):0) :0(
Having not seen one of these products in the flesh I can only comment on the images viewed, however...
I have a Ralph Lauren leather that I paid 1500 for and a Lacoste leather that was similar but neither could I say looks as nice as the build and finish of TOJ items.
Myself and my wife have both decided on the Varsity although having found out about the hiatus I am wondering how long it may be before we might get to place an order let alone have the pieces shipped.
Does anyone know how long the Hiatus is likely to last for?
Also a question to Drew if he is around.......
I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and on the heavier side.
Will one of the Varsity jackets on offer currently fit my frame?
I recently bought suits at 44 extra long from Marks and Spencer's in the UK and they are very snug.
I would rather not wait for weeks, looking forward to making an order, only to find I am too large anyway?
Pretty sure that all TOJ is made-to-measure (MTM). In order to get a brand new jacket, you'll have to wait until they begin taking orders again. An frankly, you're better off waiting. Why wear what was built for somebody else when you can get something made just for you.
Also, I'm fairly certain that nobody over 5'6" and 130 lbs. has ever ordered from TOJ.post #21933 of 527438/12/12 at 8:12ampost #21934 of 527438/12/12 at 8:50ampost #21935 of 527438/12/12 at 8:59amQuote:
Per usual, I know not what I speak of.Quote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
There's been TOJs made up to size 54.
For example; here's Nil at 6'4" 205 lbs in a peacoat.
I hope you understand that I'm just kidding. Whenever I peruse B&S the offerings for TOJ always seem to be made for much smaller people.post #21936 of 527438/12/12 at 10:41ampost #21937 of 527438/12/12 at 10:47ampost #21938 of 527438/12/12 at 12:47pmpost #21939 of 527438/12/12 at 1:49pmpost #21940 of 527438/12/12 at 2:26pmpost #21941 of 527438/12/12 at 2:30pmpost #21942 of 527438/12/12 at 2:36pmpost #21943 of 527438/12/12 at 2:52pmThread Starterpost #21944 of 527438/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #21945 of 527438/12/12 at 3:11pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 990 Active Users (182 Members and 808 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...