Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1448
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21707 of 481988/1/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #21708 of 481988/1/12 at 10:46ampost #21709 of 481988/1/12 at 10:48ampost #21710 of 481988/1/12 at 11:25amHere comes the pictures. The jacket fits a bit slimmer than I would have thought when I saw the measurements. Ordered a 52 with added length this time since my varsity in 50 was too small and this is better. It's a little tight around the shoulders but it should work, also a little tight over the stomach but that might have something to do with me just having had 3 weeks vacation. The suede is nice but a bit coarser than the lamb suede which is expected.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #21711 of 481988/1/12 at 11:35am
Got the BBall in the mail a couple weeks ago obviously I was psyched for the jacket but when I saw there was no tote I died a little. I wants a collection of TOJ totes for everything currently using one for my sewing stuffs to take to class (just finished making a kind an ann d inspired melton wool vest) Now I'm making an ocbd in a greenish grey summer weight oxford, spent the last 30 minutes adjusting the pattern so maybe I won't be so let down by not ordering a toj ocbd.post #21712 of 481988/1/12 at 12:19pmpost #21713 of 481988/1/12 at 12:35pmpost #21714 of 481988/1/12 at 12:44pmpost #21715 of 481988/1/12 at 12:55pmpost #21716 of 481988/1/12 at 12:55pmpost #21717 of 481988/1/12 at 12:56pmpost #21718 of 481988/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #21719 of 481988/1/12 at 1:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › IC: Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! ALL STYLES, COLORS... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Beckman Boots style# 9011 -- size 11.5D -- near new 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9111 -- size 11.5D -- near new 7 minutes ago
- › Vass Old English II - Oxblood, U Last, EU46 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing "Blacksmith" Boots style# 4522 -- size 11.5D -- near new 9 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...