Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1448
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21707 of 530968/1/12 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #21708 of 530968/1/12 at 10:46ampost #21709 of 530968/1/12 at 10:48ampost #21710 of 530968/1/12 at 11:25amHere comes the pictures. The jacket fits a bit slimmer than I would have thought when I saw the measurements. Ordered a 52 with added length this time since my varsity in 50 was too small and this is better. It's a little tight around the shoulders but it should work, also a little tight over the stomach but that might have something to do with me just having had 3 weeks vacation. The suede is nice but a bit coarser than the lamb suede which is expected.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #21711 of 530968/1/12 at 11:35am
Got the BBall in the mail a couple weeks ago obviously I was psyched for the jacket but when I saw there was no tote I died a little. I wants a collection of TOJ totes for everything currently using one for my sewing stuffs to take to class (just finished making a kind an ann d inspired melton wool vest) Now I'm making an ocbd in a greenish grey summer weight oxford, spent the last 30 minutes adjusting the pattern so maybe I won't be so let down by not ordering a toj ocbd.post #21712 of 530968/1/12 at 12:19pmpost #21713 of 530968/1/12 at 12:35pmpost #21714 of 530968/1/12 at 12:44pmpost #21715 of 530968/1/12 at 12:55pmpost #21716 of 530968/1/12 at 12:55pmpost #21717 of 530968/1/12 at 12:56pmpost #21718 of 530968/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #21719 of 530968/1/12 at 1:02pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Navy Wool Plaid Sport Coat EU62 R 4 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › [QUICK SALE] M.A+ Cashmere Lined Moleskin Jacket sz 52 (50) 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...