Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1447
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21692 of 499397/31/12 at 5:00pmpost #21693 of 499397/31/12 at 5:57pmpost #21694 of 499397/31/12 at 6:06pmpost #21695 of 499397/31/12 at 6:06pmpost #21696 of 499397/31/12 at 6:06pmpost #21697 of 499397/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #21698 of 499397/31/12 at 6:47pmpost #21699 of 499397/31/12 at 7:14pmQuote:
That's why I said textiles...
Even if they are for motorcycles, unless they are sport-bike power ranger attire, leather pants look like a goofy wannabe rock star.
Not really something that is core TOJ but might package well with offering nicely cut, reasonably safe motorcycle jackets for stylish bikers.post #21700 of 499397/31/12 at 7:40pmThread StarterThe problem is that when you need to include a high-performance safety dimension to clothes (which fashion offers almost nothing of, unless it's coincidence) - you start making compromises and aberrations to what 'normal' clothes look like, and also the expectations are ridiculously high IMO. Safety pants are gonna turn out ugly, no matter what you do to them. Just not much you can do about it.post #21701 of 499397/31/12 at 8:03pmQuote:
That looks amazing. But TB pricing has been through the roof lately. Last year's varsity was around $1200. I really don't know what justifies the price increase.post #21702 of 499398/1/12 at 8:14ampost #21703 of 499398/1/12 at 8:24amQuote:
I felt one of TB's varsities from a prior season before and the leather was abysmal. It was pebbly and rough--definitely not soft.post #21704 of 499398/1/12 at 8:28amThread StarterYeah I handled the first (?) TB varsity from a couple or few years back (the one that looked most like a TOJ 1.5 winter varsity, might've been the year after the TOJ) - leather was shockingly bad for the pricetag it had on it. I laffed and went on my way.
I sent out some tracking numbers finally, really sorry for the delay. I sent a bunch of backed up pm's as well, most were random pm's I had to reply to, I need to learn to just not reply to them so I can prioritize. Some dude was nagging me about a Rick Owens down coat I had on classifieds over 4 years ago. =S I get more pm's than I'd like.
I have a bunch to talk about now, but I am gonna take a breather for a second. Another essay coming up.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › NIKE Thread 1 second ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Lucknow 4 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Jaipur 53 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Surat 59 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Cuttack 1 minute ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In India 1 minute ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Ahmedabad 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan