Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1328post #19906 of 526995/13/12 at 1:02amThread Starterstopping orders is just that - we have seen the order load increase and we had to find a point where we were gonna cut the tap off on orders, in order to fulfill the ones we have and maybe create a break where we can develop new stuff. Being undermanned in this scenario is good for costs, but it means we gotta create our pace sometimes. Really no way around it at this point. Breaks may become even more commonplace for us in the future as we utilize time-sucking factory runs to wait on, as well as the added local market that might buy into some of the stock. I am not sure at this point, just taking it as it comes. I am not trying to push it into being something else, rather I am just looking at all of this as a way for the entity to breathe and be healthy.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 526995/13/12 at 1:19amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
the impetus for making a brick and mortar store is quite simple though- many new people hear about us and ask if we have a store to visit in Seoul or Tokyo, and we have to say 'no'.... and really, we want to be able to say 'yes!' It's not going to be a massive flagship shop like I said, just a modest showroom. We've met up with a number of people over the years in Korea, and Korea isn't exactly a place where internet fashion dudes even go, so I imagine the turnout at the Tokyo store will be pretty good, actually.
So did you ever decide on a name?
Last time someone asked I just said Drew Keith. Couldn't be bothered explaining.
"...temple of what?"
"jawnz? what is that?"post #19908 of 526995/13/12 at 1:53amQuote:
Don't expect to get any helpful answers, this is highly subjective... based not only on torso length, but also how high above their ass line they want the jacket hem to extend... if your hips are disproportionately large etc ...
If you follow the measurement instructions for the bomber, and get it to hit just below the belt line, very close to your natural waist, nowhere near as long as a OCBD etc
then you can probably decrease the overall length by ~0.5 ~ 1.00
I'm browsing the gallery, looking for some ideas/inspiration but a lot of those DR examples seem a bit too long, waters down the aggressiveness , no?post #19909 of 526995/13/12 at 6:05ampost #19910 of 526995/13/12 at 6:13ampost #19911 of 526995/13/12 at 6:28ampost #19912 of 526995/13/12 at 7:16amQuote:
Well, it's only one day, and today is mother's day, so it's quite possible that he's busy atm, but at two weeks I wouldn't fret about it being too late to make changes.post #19913 of 526995/13/12 at 7:51ampost #19914 of 526995/13/12 at 7:54ampost #19915 of 526995/13/12 at 11:04am
I also asked Charly about something you and I discussed last year while he was away... he might contact you about it. I may be hoping beyond hope...post #19916 of 526995/13/12 at 11:51ampost #19917 of 526995/13/12 at 12:01pmpost #19918 of 526995/13/12 at 12:04pmpost #19919 of 526995/13/12 at 12:06pmpost #19920 of 526995/13/12 at 12:19pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1150 Active Users (213 Members and 937 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › How dens Kitc he ns For Sa le Nancegollan 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 41 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...