Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1328post #19906 of 481405/13/12 at 1:02amThread Starterstopping orders is just that - we have seen the order load increase and we had to find a point where we were gonna cut the tap off on orders, in order to fulfill the ones we have and maybe create a break where we can develop new stuff. Being undermanned in this scenario is good for costs, but it means we gotta create our pace sometimes. Really no way around it at this point. Breaks may become even more commonplace for us in the future as we utilize time-sucking factory runs to wait on, as well as the added local market that might buy into some of the stock. I am not sure at this point, just taking it as it comes. I am not trying to push it into being something else, rather I am just looking at all of this as a way for the entity to breathe and be healthy.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 481405/13/12 at 1:19amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
the impetus for making a brick and mortar store is quite simple though- many new people hear about us and ask if we have a store to visit in Seoul or Tokyo, and we have to say 'no'.... and really, we want to be able to say 'yes!' It's not going to be a massive flagship shop like I said, just a modest showroom. We've met up with a number of people over the years in Korea, and Korea isn't exactly a place where internet fashion dudes even go, so I imagine the turnout at the Tokyo store will be pretty good, actually.
So did you ever decide on a name?
Last time someone asked I just said Drew Keith. Couldn't be bothered explaining.
"...temple of what?"
"jawnz? what is that?"post #19908 of 481405/13/12 at 1:53amQuote:
Don't expect to get any helpful answers, this is highly subjective... based not only on torso length, but also how high above their ass line they want the jacket hem to extend... if your hips are disproportionately large etc ...
If you follow the measurement instructions for the bomber, and get it to hit just below the belt line, very close to your natural waist, nowhere near as long as a OCBD etc
then you can probably decrease the overall length by ~0.5 ~ 1.00
I'm browsing the gallery, looking for some ideas/inspiration but a lot of those DR examples seem a bit too long, waters down the aggressiveness , no?post #19909 of 481405/13/12 at 6:05ampost #19910 of 481405/13/12 at 6:13ampost #19911 of 481405/13/12 at 6:28ampost #19912 of 481405/13/12 at 7:16amQuote:
Well, it's only one day, and today is mother's day, so it's quite possible that he's busy atm, but at two weeks I wouldn't fret about it being too late to make changes.post #19913 of 481405/13/12 at 7:51ampost #19914 of 481405/13/12 at 7:54ampost #19915 of 481405/13/12 at 11:04am
I also asked Charly about something you and I discussed last year while he was away... he might contact you about it. I may be hoping beyond hope...post #19916 of 481405/13/12 at 11:51ampost #19917 of 481405/13/12 at 12:01pmpost #19918 of 481405/13/12 at 12:04pmpost #19919 of 481405/13/12 at 12:06pmpost #19920 of 481405/13/12 at 12:19pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1478 Active Users (348 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...