Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1328post #19906 of 531085/13/12 at 1:02amThread Starterstopping orders is just that - we have seen the order load increase and we had to find a point where we were gonna cut the tap off on orders, in order to fulfill the ones we have and maybe create a break where we can develop new stuff. Being undermanned in this scenario is good for costs, but it means we gotta create our pace sometimes. Really no way around it at this point. Breaks may become even more commonplace for us in the future as we utilize time-sucking factory runs to wait on, as well as the added local market that might buy into some of the stock. I am not sure at this point, just taking it as it comes. I am not trying to push it into being something else, rather I am just looking at all of this as a way for the entity to breathe and be healthy.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 531085/13/12 at 1:19amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
the impetus for making a brick and mortar store is quite simple though- many new people hear about us and ask if we have a store to visit in Seoul or Tokyo, and we have to say 'no'.... and really, we want to be able to say 'yes!' It's not going to be a massive flagship shop like I said, just a modest showroom. We've met up with a number of people over the years in Korea, and Korea isn't exactly a place where internet fashion dudes even go, so I imagine the turnout at the Tokyo store will be pretty good, actually.
So did you ever decide on a name?
Last time someone asked I just said Drew Keith. Couldn't be bothered explaining.
"...temple of what?"
"jawnz? what is that?"post #19908 of 531085/13/12 at 1:53amQuote:
Don't expect to get any helpful answers, this is highly subjective... based not only on torso length, but also how high above their ass line they want the jacket hem to extend... if your hips are disproportionately large etc ...
If you follow the measurement instructions for the bomber, and get it to hit just below the belt line, very close to your natural waist, nowhere near as long as a OCBD etc
then you can probably decrease the overall length by ~0.5 ~ 1.00
I'm browsing the gallery, looking for some ideas/inspiration but a lot of those DR examples seem a bit too long, waters down the aggressiveness , no?post #19909 of 531085/13/12 at 6:05ampost #19910 of 531085/13/12 at 6:13ampost #19911 of 531085/13/12 at 6:28ampost #19912 of 531085/13/12 at 7:16amQuote:
Well, it's only one day, and today is mother's day, so it's quite possible that he's busy atm, but at two weeks I wouldn't fret about it being too late to make changes.post #19913 of 531085/13/12 at 7:51ampost #19914 of 531085/13/12 at 7:54ampost #19915 of 531085/13/12 at 11:04am
I also asked Charly about something you and I discussed last year while he was away... he might contact you about it. I may be hoping beyond hope...post #19916 of 531085/13/12 at 11:51ampost #19917 of 531085/13/12 at 12:01pmpost #19918 of 531085/13/12 at 12:04pmpost #19919 of 531085/13/12 at 12:06pmpost #19920 of 531085/13/12 at 12:19pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 961 Active Users (139 Members and 822 Guests)
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 23 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 35 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 42 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...