Where do you see silver/ do you have any pictures? Not on the ToJ site as far as I can tell
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1286
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19277 of 496405/2/12 at 6:51pmpost #19278 of 496405/2/12 at 7:00pmQuote:
Are there any pictures of how much it doesn't match? I imagine Drew wouldn't sell it, much less recommend it, if it didn't look right though.post #19279 of 496405/2/12 at 7:15pmGot my black lamb collared moto on Monday.
I know it's one of the "boring" TOJ pieces...but not to me. I love this fricken jacket!!! When I first ordered it the wife was like "it cost HOW much?!?!?" When I opened the bag she took a look at it..felt it all up..tried it on...then asked me if TOJ makes women's jackets as well. I showed her the girlfriend double rider and she was kind of into it. We'll see if I place another order for her in the near future.
Then I told her to put my jacket down and make me a sandwich.
Thanks TOJ folks. You have another happy customer here.post #19280 of 496405/2/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
Do it! Bottle green. I'm telling everyone to get bottle green because I want to finally see itpost #19281 of 496405/2/12 at 7:39pmpost #19282 of 496405/2/12 at 7:58pmQuote:
Go with an indigo blue or dark red suede if they have it.post #19283 of 496405/2/12 at 8:00pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Biggen
Snapped a picture of my A-1 when I was out earlier. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This green is also surprisingly nice. Although BBall is cheaper if nothing elsepost #19284 of 496405/2/12 at 8:45pmpost #19285 of 496405/2/12 at 9:23pmpost #19286 of 496405/2/12 at 9:30pmpost #19287 of 496405/2/12 at 9:47pmpost #19288 of 496405/2/12 at 10:50pmpost #19289 of 496405/2/12 at 10:52pmpost #19290 of 496405/2/12 at 11:09pmQuote:
Did you request silver or gunmetal? I don't want silver hardware...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1438 Active Users (274 Members and 1164 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Ferragamo Tramezza Special Edition fully hand made norwegese split... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan