Where do you see silver/ do you have any pictures? Not on the ToJ site as far as I can tell
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1286
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19277 of 530885/2/12 at 6:51pmpost #19278 of 530885/2/12 at 7:00pmQuote:
Are there any pictures of how much it doesn't match? I imagine Drew wouldn't sell it, much less recommend it, if it didn't look right though.post #19279 of 530885/2/12 at 7:15pmGot my black lamb collared moto on Monday.
I know it's one of the "boring" TOJ pieces...but not to me. I love this fricken jacket!!! When I first ordered it the wife was like "it cost HOW much?!?!?" When I opened the bag she took a look at it..felt it all up..tried it on...then asked me if TOJ makes women's jackets as well. I showed her the girlfriend double rider and she was kind of into it. We'll see if I place another order for her in the near future.
Then I told her to put my jacket down and make me a sandwich.
Thanks TOJ folks. You have another happy customer here.post #19280 of 530885/2/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
Do it! Bottle green. I'm telling everyone to get bottle green because I want to finally see itpost #19281 of 530885/2/12 at 7:39pmpost #19282 of 530885/2/12 at 7:58pmQuote:
Go with an indigo blue or dark red suede if they have it.post #19283 of 530885/2/12 at 8:00pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Biggen
Snapped a picture of my A-1 when I was out earlier. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This green is also surprisingly nice. Although BBall is cheaper if nothing elsepost #19284 of 530885/2/12 at 8:45pmpost #19285 of 530885/2/12 at 9:23pmpost #19286 of 530885/2/12 at 9:30pmpost #19287 of 530885/2/12 at 9:47pmpost #19288 of 530885/2/12 at 10:50pmpost #19289 of 530885/2/12 at 10:52pmpost #19290 of 530885/2/12 at 11:09pmQuote:
Did you request silver or gunmetal? I don't want silver hardware...
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1563 Active Users (367 Members and 1196 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...