Any idea when the shipping run will be this week? I'm at 8 weeks and can barely tear myself away from my email account...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1241
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18602 of 481644/17/12 at 12:29pmpost #18603 of 481644/17/12 at 12:31pm
^ I think the rule of thumb is that they ship once a week on Saturday in Korea.
For all three of my orders, I've had a tracking # in my inbox when I woke up on Friday morning (im in the US).
Of course that can change if something unusual happens (holiday, waiting on re-up, etc).
Once you get that tracking, the EMS is basically like next business day air (with any lag due to customs and your local PO).post #18604 of 481644/17/12 at 12:32pmQuote:
Did you get the red calfskin mDR? If so, that's gonna be so good. Deciding on either the navy calfskin DQR or Olive Calf DR 2010. So hardpost #18605 of 481644/17/12 at 12:38pmpost #18606 of 481644/17/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
I got the red calfskin 2010DR. I'll post some pictures up when it arrives! I really like the idea of an Olive DR... in fact, it was definitely going to be my second choice after red. Olive is just such a versatile colour, and I think it'd really show off the quality of TOJ leather.
Also, thanks DBear.post #18607 of 481644/17/12 at 1:16pmpost #18608 of 481644/17/12 at 1:46pmpost #18609 of 481644/17/12 at 1:46pmpost #18610 of 481644/17/12 at 2:04pmpost #18611 of 481644/17/12 at 2:16pmpost #18612 of 481644/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #18613 of 481644/17/12 at 3:02pmpost #18614 of 481644/17/12 at 3:07pmpost #18615 of 481644/17/12 at 3:09pm
my mistake, it was an SS10 Julius moto
edit: according to willy, the cream/off-white might look like the sleeves on (but he wasn't sure):
I'd believe that hypothesis though.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › 1900's Impressionist art, need some feedback 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...