Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1238post #18556 of 489494/14/12 at 8:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18557 of 489494/14/12 at 10:08pmpost #18558 of 489494/14/12 at 10:18pmpost #18559 of 489494/14/12 at 10:49pmLots of the pics on the TOJ gallery show the bottom zip unzipped. I think this is because the TOJ size chart provides for a narrow bottom hem measurement that can be a very tight fit for guys with big asses/hips. I actually didn't think about this until I tried on a RTW jacket with a similarly constrictive waist - and subsequently modified my order with Charly.
The moral of the story is that if TOJ moves to single zips, people should be extra careful about how they spec the waist measurement.post #18560 of 489494/14/12 at 10:55pmYep I remember Drew mentioning that it looks unclean. Furthermore, I would like Lionheartbiker or other bikers to confirm this, but according to my die hard HOG uncle, the sole reason for double zip in riders is so that a rider can pee-pee easily. After I heard that I stopped zipping up the lower zippost #18561 of 489494/14/12 at 11:09pmpost #18562 of 489494/15/12 at 7:43ampost #18563 of 489494/15/12 at 9:38amQuote:Originally Posted by johanm
Lots of the pics on the TOJ gallery show the bottom zip unzipped. I think this is because the TOJ size chart provides for a narrow bottom hem measurement that can be a very tight fit for guys with big asses/hips. I actually didn't think about this until I tried on a RTW jacket with a similarly constrictive waist - and subsequently modified my order with Charly.
The moral of the story is that if TOJ moves to single zips, people should be extra careful about how they spec the waist measurement.
This makes a lot of sense. It fits great, but it definitely is a bit tight in the waist.post #18564 of 489494/15/12 at 11:59amI know I shouldn't be thinking about jackets right now as I'm currently dodging this desert heat by sitting in a tent listening to shitty dance music while on my phone but ill be back in the real world tomorrow, so:
if you had to have a blacked out jacket with wool, TOJ1, peacoat or wait for possibility of TOJ0 return?
I already have an A2, fishtail and incoming original TOJ1 w/white sleeves for lazy days with chucks. I'm leaning towards peacoat because that leather collar looks fucking sick. I think I might be able to pull off white jeans and dark boots with it too along with trousers and the regular shit.post #18565 of 489494/15/12 at 1:47pmpost #18566 of 489494/15/12 at 4:50pm
A heads-up, I'll be putting my just-received 2010 DR on B&S. Black lamb with gunmetal hardware. Sadly, the fit is a bit off - it is not as fitted in the body as I'd like and I added length when I should not have.
body length, front
body length, back
sleeve length, from shoulder
sleeve width @ pit
sleeve width @ elbow
sleeve width @ cuff
I am 5'10, 150lb, 40" chest, 30" waist.
This will fit someone who is 5'10"-6'0" with similar measurements.
PM if interested!post #18567 of 489494/15/12 at 6:23pmpost #18568 of 489494/15/12 at 6:37pmIs Jared Leto wearing a blue DR in this video? 4:03 is a good 360 view and it looks like identical to some of the ToJ stuff to my untrained eye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28&list=FLwg6ux6VG3nZrP5ZMtK7MqA&index=24&feature=plpp_videopost #18569 of 489494/15/12 at 6:53pmpost #18570 of 489494/15/12 at 6:54pm
hem looks more curved than toj. That is one giant leto ego trip. Awful.
Quote:Originally Posted by ctbomber
Is Jared Leto wearing a blue DR in this video? 4:03 is a good 360 view and it looks like identical to some of the ToJ stuff to my untrained eye.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 29 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden for BB #8 Shell Cordovan 9D Tassel Loafers 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan