Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1215
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my CM a couple of days ago (shipping was astonishingly quick). Too bad it's 90 degrees now, but I'm hoping for a cold snap so I can comfortably wear it a couple of evenings at least :).
Just wanted to note that I had never realized (1) that TOJ zippers were attached to the left-hand side of the placket from the wearer's perspective and (2) that apparently every other jacket I've owned has had the zipper on the right-hand side of the placket. I keep looking like a 'tard trying to hold the left side of the jacket and unzip the right, hah.
I'm curious what the reason behind that is.
"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. " - Omar
I don't know yet. TOJ may not come back, it is not decided. I am thinking about taking up some work cooking for awhile and seeing where that goes.
The Leed's model can work for trousers. Has a good shape and not super elongated like some designer derbies
Has the right volume overall and in the toe box. The smooth black leather is nice.
Not sure if Drew approves of this brand synergy since I am sure he loves English make shoes
I did take a look at those Lad and it is a tad long IMO.
Especially because of the taper w/ the TOJ trousers, something similar to the AE Leed's or even the Raf derbies is good Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Someone was selling pair of Raf derbies not too long ago. Good purchase for whoever jumped on it.
Luxe+casual shoes? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ceo, these are nice. What are they?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 50 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...