Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1215
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18212 of 496464/4/12 at 12:55ampost #18213 of 496464/4/12 at 2:32ampost #18214 of 496464/4/12 at 5:15ampost #18215 of 496464/4/12 at 5:29ampost #18216 of 496464/4/12 at 7:32am
Got my CM a couple of days ago (shipping was astonishingly quick). Too bad it's 90 degrees now, but I'm hoping for a cold snap so I can comfortably wear it a couple of evenings at least :).
Just wanted to note that I had never realized (1) that TOJ zippers were attached to the left-hand side of the placket from the wearer's perspective and (2) that apparently every other jacket I've owned has had the zipper on the right-hand side of the placket. I keep looking like a 'tard trying to hold the left side of the jacket and unzip the right, hah.
I'm curious what the reason behind that is.post #18217 of 496464/4/12 at 7:38amThread Starteryou're talking about 'execution' - open zips (rather than closed zips like pockets or luggage zips) are either left or right execution. It varies by the zippers we use, since we don't spec them down to that detail, it's too much to keep track of. If I was making a huge factory run, I'd probably specify it, but it's such a mundane point and only two people have mentioned it so far....post #18218 of 496464/4/12 at 7:57ampost #18219 of 496464/4/12 at 8:12ampost #18220 of 496464/4/12 at 8:28ampost #18221 of 496464/4/12 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #18222 of 496464/4/12 at 8:41am
"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. " - Omarpost #18223 of 496464/4/12 at 8:46amThread Starterpost #18224 of 496464/4/12 at 8:51amThread StarterQuote:
I don't know yet. TOJ may not come back, it is not decided. I am thinking about taking up some work cooking for awhile and seeing where that goes.post #18225 of 496464/4/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
The Leed's model can work for trousers. Has a good shape and not super elongated like some designer derbies
Has the right volume overall and in the toe box. The smooth black leather is nice.
Not sure if Drew approves of this brand synergy since I am sure he loves English make shoes
I did take a look at those Lad and it is a tad long IMO.
Especially because of the taper w/ the TOJ trousers, something similar to the AE Leed's or even the Raf derbies is good Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Someone was selling pair of Raf derbies not too long ago. Good purchase for whoever jumped on it.Quote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
Luxe+casual shoes? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ceo, these are nice. What are they?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 seconds ago
- › Jcrew Casual Button Down Shirts size L 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Balmain Wolf Tshirt 40 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Hugh 40 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan