Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1215
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18212 of 526994/4/12 at 12:55ampost #18213 of 526994/4/12 at 2:32ampost #18214 of 526994/4/12 at 5:15ampost #18215 of 526994/4/12 at 5:29ampost #18216 of 526994/4/12 at 7:32am
Got my CM a couple of days ago (shipping was astonishingly quick). Too bad it's 90 degrees now, but I'm hoping for a cold snap so I can comfortably wear it a couple of evenings at least :).
Just wanted to note that I had never realized (1) that TOJ zippers were attached to the left-hand side of the placket from the wearer's perspective and (2) that apparently every other jacket I've owned has had the zipper on the right-hand side of the placket. I keep looking like a 'tard trying to hold the left side of the jacket and unzip the right, hah.
I'm curious what the reason behind that is.post #18217 of 526994/4/12 at 7:38amThread Starteryou're talking about 'execution' - open zips (rather than closed zips like pockets or luggage zips) are either left or right execution. It varies by the zippers we use, since we don't spec them down to that detail, it's too much to keep track of. If I was making a huge factory run, I'd probably specify it, but it's such a mundane point and only two people have mentioned it so far....post #18218 of 526994/4/12 at 7:57ampost #18219 of 526994/4/12 at 8:12ampost #18220 of 526994/4/12 at 8:28ampost #18221 of 526994/4/12 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #18222 of 526994/4/12 at 8:41am
"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. " - Omarpost #18223 of 526994/4/12 at 8:46amThread Starterpost #18224 of 526994/4/12 at 8:51amThread StarterQuote:
I don't know yet. TOJ may not come back, it is not decided. I am thinking about taking up some work cooking for awhile and seeing where that goes.post #18225 of 526994/4/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
The Leed's model can work for trousers. Has a good shape and not super elongated like some designer derbies
Has the right volume overall and in the toe box. The smooth black leather is nice.
Not sure if Drew approves of this brand synergy since I am sure he loves English make shoes
I did take a look at those Lad and it is a tad long IMO.
Especially because of the taper w/ the TOJ trousers, something similar to the AE Leed's or even the Raf derbies is good Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Someone was selling pair of Raf derbies not too long ago. Good purchase for whoever jumped on it.Quote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
Luxe+casual shoes? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ceo, these are nice. What are they?
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now 4 minutes ago
- › SF Member, please beware of this Ebay seller. 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...