Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1191post #17851 of 496423/26/12 at 7:12pmThread Starterhm. I think you get the idea with the backpack, though the actual pattern and hues would be much finer and interesting looking. In the pshop, due to constraints it gives the inevitable 'western' feel, but I think the baby calf we have is unique and like I said, would look marble-effect and kinda washed out.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17852 of 496423/26/12 at 7:27pmThread Starterpost #17853 of 496423/26/12 at 8:23pmpost #17854 of 496423/26/12 at 8:35pmpost #17855 of 496423/26/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
I love how TOJ sounds. And no one says "Maison Martin Margiela". It´s margiela alone or MMM, thought the last one mostly in writing. It´d be weird to say mmm....post #17856 of 496423/26/12 at 9:00pmpost #17857 of 496423/26/12 at 9:03pmpost #17858 of 496423/26/12 at 9:13pmpost #17859 of 496423/26/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Not sure how this can be fixed by the tailor unless there is material to let out.
RE: the name. I just say the letters.
Person: Nice jacket, who makes it?
Me: A friend of mine has a brand called Tee Oh Jay. It's a made to measure company specializing in leather.post #17860 of 496423/26/12 at 10:10pmTo be honest, I was turned off from the brand by the name before I knew what it was. Giving off some serious cult vibesQuote:
That works fine until they ask the price. Most people would not understand.post #17861 of 496423/26/12 at 10:27pmpost #17862 of 496423/26/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
Haha yeah but it's more understandable to people compared to like $300 denimpost #17863 of 496423/26/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
I find it funny that I browse this forum at work while my manager is on Purse Forum so I'm just a small timer compared to her.
I remember when I had to send a jacket back to Drew, and I got insurance at the post office. The lady almost had a heart attack when I told her I wanted to insure it for $710.
We're crazy for spending this much money for stuff, man. This goes for everything, not just ToJ. The security guard at my work is a sneakerhead and asked me about my sneakers once (Lanvins). He asked if they were Pumas and how much were they. He was like "you know I can get 4 pairs of J's for one of those??"post #17864 of 496423/27/12 at 5:04ampost #17865 of 496423/27/12 at 6:00amQuote:
i hate the question, "how much did you pay for that?" whether it was a salvation army pick-up or a full-price, saved up for a year, waited in line jawn. i usually make up fake prices no matter what it cost.
edit: unless they get it and want to kop, then they get the hard facts.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › How many miles did you run today? 37 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › watch pitch perfect 2 online free 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cigars 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › NWOT NEW UNWORN HICKEY FREEMAN BESPOKE DK BROWN PEAK LAPEL, FLAT... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Beefrolls 11.5 D 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan