Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16832 of 530713/9/12 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by olson1
Please make this, would insta buy. Was hoping something like would be made or that the double rider 2.3 would come back. I've actually been methodically planning on how I should ask if these can be made, almost like a child surveying their parents waiting for the right time to ask for something they already know the answer to but it looks like someone beat me to it. prettty pwease? Also, would you ever consider doing upward or angled zippers for the cuffs like below?
Bump for new page. Nice mockup. Quite like this as well.post #16833 of 530713/9/12 at 9:26pmThread Starterpost #16834 of 530713/9/12 at 10:20pmpost #16835 of 530713/9/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
This jacket is similar and the guy doesn't look to frail.post #16836 of 530713/10/12 at 12:32amThread Starterpost #16837 of 530713/10/12 at 5:03ampost #16838 of 530713/10/12 at 5:15ampost #16839 of 530713/10/12 at 10:01ampost #16840 of 530713/10/12 at 10:16ampost #16841 of 530713/10/12 at 1:54pmpost #16842 of 530713/10/12 at 3:15pmpost #16843 of 530713/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #16844 of 530713/10/12 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
That is aeglus' goatskin jacket. I don't know if he wears that thing anymore, or wears strictly DR's since he is getting paid to party with hot Korean girls now. Either way, he is wearing a TOJ while doing so.
You could go one better and get the 4-zip MDR in goatskin....
Do you not like the goatskin for bombers (I thought you said it was allowable combination) or just that the 4zip in goat would be particularly awesome?post #16845 of 530713/10/12 at 9:33pmTorn over what jacket to buy and in what color.
Pretty much only wear black outerwear now. Mainly because I don't really have anything else. So I kind of want a gray jacket to mix it up. But black lamb is so damn good. I'll probably just end up making a late night coin-flip decision. Swag to the max no matter what. #TOJproblems
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 seconds ago
- › Looking for this Pendleton Jacket! Paying Good money! 53 seconds ago
- › Can anyone tell me who makes this? 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › WTT: BLANC AND NOIR SIZE 42 HIGH TOPS FOR A SIZE 43 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...