Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1114post #16696 of 496323/5/12 at 7:56amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16697 of 496323/5/12 at 8:01ampost #16698 of 496323/5/12 at 8:15ampost #16699 of 496323/5/12 at 8:23am
Also, Ron Artest agrees with you on Lin needing some leather in his life:
Q: Did the Lakers talk about him in the locker room?
A: Do we talk about him? Yeah, we talk about him. We think he needs a better haircut. I don’t like that style. You’re in New York, the fashion capital. Change your haircut, OK? You’re a star now. Wear some shades. Shades, OK? Put down the nerdy Harvard book glasses. Put on some black shades, OK? With some leather pants. Change your style. Fashion.
Q: Do you wear leather pants?
A: No, I won’t wear them, but he should wear leather pants. He’s the type of guy who should wear leather pants, some nice shoes and change his fashion. You’re Jeremy Lin, for godsakes. You know what I’m saying? You know? Put down that law book, stop reading the New York Times and start reading the Daily News. Newsday, that’s the one. I like that one because there’s always color in that one. What else? Wall Street Journal. Get some swag. You’re in New York City. Put your hat to the back, too. Put your hat on backwards. Come to practice with your pants sagging and just tell them, 'I don’t feel like practicing.' Practice? You know? Practice? And wear an Iverson jersey. You know? Come to practice with a cigar. Lit. 'I’m Jeremy Lin.' You know? He should change. We're all excited to play tonight. It’s like the first time for everybody. Everybody’s excited. Kobe’s excited. He wants to get 50. He wants to welcome Jeremy Lin to his new level.post #16700 of 496323/5/12 at 8:48ampost #16701 of 496323/5/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #16702 of 496323/5/12 at 10:43ampost #16703 of 496323/5/12 at 12:03pmpost #16704 of 496323/5/12 at 12:18pmThread StarterStill working on those; got some connections with some denim makers and that's a road to walk, and then for glasses I got a new contact today, guy is a manager of a famous singer as his dayjob but privately is an eyewear expert and has a lot of fashion connections here in Japan, lol. I am gonna talk to him soon about my ideas.post #16705 of 496323/5/12 at 12:39pmRandom question re: jeans - Any chance the front pocket openings will be slightly more generous than those on your run-of-the-mill raw denim? Small pockets v. big hands --> consistent frustration, having to stand up to retrieve phone, &c. (I'm sure I'm not the only person who's run into this issue).
I've never figured out how this could be addressed without moving the front pair of belt loops so close together they'd practically touch each other.post #16706 of 496323/5/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
that dude's been a millionaire since his college days, he had million dollar contracts. he's not poor by any means.post #16707 of 496323/5/12 at 12:42pmpost #16708 of 496323/5/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Random question re: jeans - Any chance the front pocket openings will be slightly more generous than those on your run-of-the-mill raw denim? Small pockets v. big hands --> consistent frustration, having to stand up to retrieve phone, &c. (I'm sure I'm not the only person who's run into this issue).
I've never figured out how this could be addressed without moving the front pair of belt loops so close together they'd practically touch each other.
so true, that awkward moment at gathering where you have to stand up at a table to get your phone, ensuring stares of confusion form those around...post #16709 of 496323/5/12 at 12:50pmpost #16710 of 496323/5/12 at 12:57pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Australian Members 31 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › mantra to get back your love 7073347120 मोहिनी वशीकरण 23 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan