Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1114post #16696 of 530963/5/12 at 7:56amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16697 of 530963/5/12 at 8:01ampost #16698 of 530963/5/12 at 8:15ampost #16699 of 530963/5/12 at 8:23am
Also, Ron Artest agrees with you on Lin needing some leather in his life:
Q: Did the Lakers talk about him in the locker room?
A: Do we talk about him? Yeah, we talk about him. We think he needs a better haircut. I don’t like that style. You’re in New York, the fashion capital. Change your haircut, OK? You’re a star now. Wear some shades. Shades, OK? Put down the nerdy Harvard book glasses. Put on some black shades, OK? With some leather pants. Change your style. Fashion.
Q: Do you wear leather pants?
A: No, I won’t wear them, but he should wear leather pants. He’s the type of guy who should wear leather pants, some nice shoes and change his fashion. You’re Jeremy Lin, for godsakes. You know what I’m saying? You know? Put down that law book, stop reading the New York Times and start reading the Daily News. Newsday, that’s the one. I like that one because there’s always color in that one. What else? Wall Street Journal. Get some swag. You’re in New York City. Put your hat to the back, too. Put your hat on backwards. Come to practice with your pants sagging and just tell them, 'I don’t feel like practicing.' Practice? You know? Practice? And wear an Iverson jersey. You know? Come to practice with a cigar. Lit. 'I’m Jeremy Lin.' You know? He should change. We're all excited to play tonight. It’s like the first time for everybody. Everybody’s excited. Kobe’s excited. He wants to get 50. He wants to welcome Jeremy Lin to his new level.post #16700 of 530963/5/12 at 8:48ampost #16701 of 530963/5/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #16702 of 530963/5/12 at 10:43ampost #16703 of 530963/5/12 at 12:03pmpost #16704 of 530963/5/12 at 12:18pmThread StarterStill working on those; got some connections with some denim makers and that's a road to walk, and then for glasses I got a new contact today, guy is a manager of a famous singer as his dayjob but privately is an eyewear expert and has a lot of fashion connections here in Japan, lol. I am gonna talk to him soon about my ideas.post #16705 of 530963/5/12 at 12:39pmRandom question re: jeans - Any chance the front pocket openings will be slightly more generous than those on your run-of-the-mill raw denim? Small pockets v. big hands --> consistent frustration, having to stand up to retrieve phone, &c. (I'm sure I'm not the only person who's run into this issue).
I've never figured out how this could be addressed without moving the front pair of belt loops so close together they'd practically touch each other.post #16706 of 530963/5/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
that dude's been a millionaire since his college days, he had million dollar contracts. he's not poor by any means.post #16707 of 530963/5/12 at 12:42pmpost #16708 of 530963/5/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Random question re: jeans - Any chance the front pocket openings will be slightly more generous than those on your run-of-the-mill raw denim? Small pockets v. big hands --> consistent frustration, having to stand up to retrieve phone, &c. (I'm sure I'm not the only person who's run into this issue).
I've never figured out how this could be addressed without moving the front pair of belt loops so close together they'd practically touch each other.
so true, that awkward moment at gathering where you have to stand up at a table to get your phone, ensuring stares of confusion form those around...post #16709 of 530963/5/12 at 12:50pmpost #16710 of 530963/5/12 at 12:57pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 1 minute ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 15 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...