Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1065
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15962 of 481032/17/12 at 12:33ampost #15963 of 481032/17/12 at 1:09amThread Starterpost #15964 of 481032/17/12 at 1:41ampost #15965 of 481032/17/12 at 1:52amThread StarterDudes, we're not short on ideas or suggestions, we are lacking in a range of quality materials to catch up with all the ideas. There aren't that many choices of fabrics and materials out there that pass the standard for quality that I want to put on the clothes. We use that wholesale market in Korea because they have millions of things, but at the same time, it's intended to supply all levels of clothing manufacture, whereas we are striving to be on the top and use the good stuff... so that tends to knock 99% of the market's offerings out of the running. Most of that stuff is intended to be used in cheap women's fast fashion type items. We have to ask for special stuff, custom order, independently process, etc - there just isn't a 'menswear materials and fabric superstore' for casual non-suiting type clothes. If we were making cheap women's fast fashion, the story would be completely different.....post #15966 of 481032/17/12 at 2:53ampost #15967 of 481032/17/12 at 5:38amThread Starterpost #15968 of 481032/17/12 at 6:14ampost #15969 of 481032/17/12 at 6:28ampost #15970 of 481032/17/12 at 7:26am
saw a nice suede m65 yesterday on a tumblr for R&BLUES, anyone have opinions/experience with the brand? Ignore if too much of a tangent.post #15971 of 481032/17/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by nineohtoo
Drew, you need to make a black suede m65 like on that studhomme site, but better Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Really. I'll seriously paypal now for something like that with your attention to detail and choice of fabrics.
That studehomme thing is a remake of a Dior piece, iirc. I don't think ToJ is in the business of making knock-offs.post #15972 of 481032/17/12 at 8:45ampost #15973 of 481032/17/12 at 8:48ampost #15974 of 481032/17/12 at 8:49am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 882 Active Users (120 Members and 762 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 48 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › (( business)) +919772193202 loVE PRobLEM sPecialiSt in muscat 14 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...