Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1061post #15901 of 530812/15/12 at 3:43pmAny possibly of the BCDR being reissued? I was also wondering about what you meant when you said to put a picture up when you said for the type of fit to compare from one jacket to your jackets on the measurements. Could it be something that isn't your or do you need multiple fit pics in order to get a proper fit for it?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15902 of 530812/15/12 at 3:49pmQuote:
I think someone said a little back that they did this, or something like it. It makes sense when you think about it: it's a minor change that doesn't involve actually changing the pattern of the jacket as far as I can tell. The stuff they seem to turn down is substantive modifications to the shape of the jacket.post #15903 of 530812/15/12 at 4:15pmpost #15904 of 530812/15/12 at 5:13pmpost #15905 of 530812/15/12 at 5:20pmpost #15906 of 530812/15/12 at 7:38pmpost #15907 of 530812/15/12 at 8:01pmpost #15908 of 530812/15/12 at 8:20pmpost #15909 of 530812/16/12 at 1:58amThread Starterpost #15910 of 530812/16/12 at 2:01ampost #15911 of 530812/16/12 at 2:51amI was secretly hoping TOJ would make a black suede jacket similar to the one John Lennon wears in the "Mind Games' video...it looks very similar to that longer TOJ coat w/ the crackled pepper and brown leather on the back of collar (sorry can't think of the name and the photo gallery is down). Nonetheless, that new black suede jacket recently posted looks dope and would certainly do!post #15912 of 530812/16/12 at 3:33amQuote:Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
I was secretly hoping TOJ would make a black suede jacket similar to the one John Lennon wears in the "Mind Games' video...it looks very similar to that longer TOJ coat w/ the crackled pepper and brown leather on the back of collar (sorry can't think of the name and the photo gallery is down). Nonetheless, that new black suede jacket recently posted looks dope and would certainly do!
The ToJ Chesterfield.post #15913 of 530812/16/12 at 3:52ampost #15914 of 530812/16/12 at 5:33am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 34 seconds ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...