When will the site be back up? Trying to make an order.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 1003
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15032 of 493381/19/12 at 10:45ampost #15033 of 493381/19/12 at 10:48ampost #15034 of 493381/19/12 at 11:01ampost #15035 of 493381/19/12 at 11:02ampost #15036 of 493381/19/12 at 11:05am
I'm 5'10 155 with 40.5, and size 50 with 48arms/length is a little tight. Should be good for you though.
Quote:post #15037 of 493381/19/12 at 11:06ampost #15038 of 493381/19/12 at 11:09am
That's ok. It's posted to styleforum too. Here it is: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/7770#post_4714670post #15039 of 493381/19/12 at 11:09ampost #15040 of 493381/19/12 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by false
TOJ in Tokyo
This really is the coolest thing I've ever bought. Still stretching in this pic and there's a Kindle in my chest pocket so its bulging a bit. Arms are super, super slim. If I wear a sweatshirt or medium sweater its a little hard to bend my elbow and then rotate my shoulder forward but its not meant to be a winter coat. Anyway, you can survive any weather in a scarf.
Really dope fit. That CWU-45 is definitely an underappreciated jacket.post #15041 of 493381/19/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Drew talked about offering a discount to people who use Dwolla, if he instigated it. Since the charge is like 50 cents per transaction isntead of 1 or 2 percent of 700, it would save him money, and save you money!post #15042 of 493381/19/12 at 11:37ampost #15043 of 493381/19/12 at 11:50ampost #15044 of 493381/19/12 at 11:51ampost #15045 of 493381/19/12 at 11:59amQuote:
Yeah. I had 2.5 inches taken off my TOJ shirts, probably should have only taken two, but it's not bad. Epaulet was another shirt I liked that fit me really well, and I'd say the TOJ is very close except in collar size and body length.
Good to know Drew wears sz 26 New Standards since I wear the same thing.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1586 Active Users (412 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Please help--How to Properly tie Dress shoes-balmorals! 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...