Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 981post #14701 of 481951/11/12 at 3:15amThread Starterfor your style, and where you live, you'd look good in a brown lamb Bomber (worn without the shearling collar) or a Moto, brown or black. You probably want just the 2 lower pockets rather than the 4, I guess, but I prefer the 4 pocket version. I think the casual observer would prefer looking at the 4 pocket version, myself...
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14702 of 481951/11/12 at 4:50ampost #14703 of 481951/11/12 at 5:45ampost #14704 of 481951/11/12 at 7:21amThread Startermaybe charcoal and light grey. Intended to be office/date type trousers in most colors (they look rather formal, just that we're not gonna make a suit jacket to match just yet) and I guess those inclined to wear trousers casually can get them in black and hem them at whatever length they want - they'd work at 3/4 length, they'd work at no-break length, and they work with some stacking, depending on your taste and style.
Thinking of already making a chino version - it won't be a classical washed out super casual chino, it'll be a very clean and modern version, a TOJ minimalist chino in other words. Similar design philosophy but some detail changes to better suit the material. Both will be unique and literally effortlessly stylish, won't need much more this year if you have the pants, as far as I see.post #14705 of 481951/11/12 at 8:18amStop coming out with awesome ideas for shit I need to buy. I'm already craving a trench (which I swear to god had better be confirmed) and MDR. Now I need get multiple pairs of pants as well!? It is a poor business model to overload your consumer base with too much shit when they can't afford it. Cut it out with all the ideas... tia.post #14706 of 481951/11/12 at 8:26amQuote:
dude you are a model you would have fucking won or a top 3 easily.post #14707 of 481951/11/12 at 8:32ampost #14708 of 481951/11/12 at 8:34amThread Starterpost #14709 of 481951/11/12 at 8:49amQuote:
This is you? Yep you would have had no chance, good thing you did not post and face disappointment (10)
Edited by DLester - 1/11/12 at 1:06pmpost #14710 of 481951/11/12 at 8:57ampost #14711 of 481951/11/12 at 9:50am
My TOJ purchases are starting to pay themselves back:
1. I was grabbing a sandwich from potbellys, the large black lady, who was 20 years my elder, running the register goes "what'd you have today, handsome?" I was kind of taken aback, by it, and just kind of chuckled and responded. She then proceeds to ask me "if you could have any type of cookie right now what would it be?". +$1.95 for a free sugar cookie. I walk outside, see my friend, tell him I got a free cookie, and he responds "probably cuz of that snazzy jacket you got there".
2. Was trying to cash a check over 100$ from a bank I wasn't a member from, which apparently means they charge you a $10 fee. After the lady quit trying to convince me to open an account and telling me she feels bad charging me the fee, she dishes out the full amount (with no fee) and winks. +$10.00
thanks drew, for the extra $11.95post #14712 of 481951/11/12 at 10:28amQuote:My god. TOJ could very well furnish my entire wardrobe.Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Thinking of already making a chino version - it won't be a classical washed out super casual chino, it'll be a very clean and modern version, a TOJ minimalist chino in other words. Similar design philosophy but some detail changes to better suit the material. Both will be unique and literally effortlessly stylish, won't need much more this year if you have the pants, as far as I see.post #14713 of 481951/11/12 at 11:18ampost #14714 of 481951/11/12 at 11:26am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WATCH BACKSTAGE VIDEO OF BUB SPRING SUMMER 2015 4 minutes ago
- › How to take a good (outfit) selfie 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...