Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 981post #14701 of 526801/11/12 at 3:15amThread Starterfor your style, and where you live, you'd look good in a brown lamb Bomber (worn without the shearling collar) or a Moto, brown or black. You probably want just the 2 lower pockets rather than the 4, I guess, but I prefer the 4 pocket version. I think the casual observer would prefer looking at the 4 pocket version, myself...
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14702 of 526801/11/12 at 4:50ampost #14703 of 526801/11/12 at 5:45ampost #14704 of 526801/11/12 at 7:21amThread Startermaybe charcoal and light grey. Intended to be office/date type trousers in most colors (they look rather formal, just that we're not gonna make a suit jacket to match just yet) and I guess those inclined to wear trousers casually can get them in black and hem them at whatever length they want - they'd work at 3/4 length, they'd work at no-break length, and they work with some stacking, depending on your taste and style.
Thinking of already making a chino version - it won't be a classical washed out super casual chino, it'll be a very clean and modern version, a TOJ minimalist chino in other words. Similar design philosophy but some detail changes to better suit the material. Both will be unique and literally effortlessly stylish, won't need much more this year if you have the pants, as far as I see.post #14705 of 526801/11/12 at 8:18amStop coming out with awesome ideas for shit I need to buy. I'm already craving a trench (which I swear to god had better be confirmed) and MDR. Now I need get multiple pairs of pants as well!? It is a poor business model to overload your consumer base with too much shit when they can't afford it. Cut it out with all the ideas... tia.post #14706 of 526801/11/12 at 8:26amQuote:
dude you are a model you would have fucking won or a top 3 easily.post #14707 of 526801/11/12 at 8:32ampost #14708 of 526801/11/12 at 8:34amThread Starterpost #14709 of 526801/11/12 at 8:49amQuote:
This is you? Yep you would have had no chance, good thing you did not post and face disappointment (10)
Edited by DLester - 1/11/12 at 1:06pmpost #14710 of 526801/11/12 at 8:57ampost #14711 of 526801/11/12 at 9:50am
My TOJ purchases are starting to pay themselves back:
1. I was grabbing a sandwich from potbellys, the large black lady, who was 20 years my elder, running the register goes "what'd you have today, handsome?" I was kind of taken aback, by it, and just kind of chuckled and responded. She then proceeds to ask me "if you could have any type of cookie right now what would it be?". +$1.95 for a free sugar cookie. I walk outside, see my friend, tell him I got a free cookie, and he responds "probably cuz of that snazzy jacket you got there".
2. Was trying to cash a check over 100$ from a bank I wasn't a member from, which apparently means they charge you a $10 fee. After the lady quit trying to convince me to open an account and telling me she feels bad charging me the fee, she dishes out the full amount (with no fee) and winks. +$10.00
thanks drew, for the extra $11.95post #14712 of 526801/11/12 at 10:28amQuote:My god. TOJ could very well furnish my entire wardrobe.Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Thinking of already making a chino version - it won't be a classical washed out super casual chino, it'll be a very clean and modern version, a TOJ minimalist chino in other words. Similar design philosophy but some detail changes to better suit the material. Both will be unique and literally effortlessly stylish, won't need much more this year if you have the pants, as far as I see.post #14713 of 526801/11/12 at 11:18ampost #14714 of 526801/11/12 at 11:26am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Video Games 25 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 10.5E TG73 Wigmore Boots with Espresso Calf &... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...