Always happy to make a chocolate cake recommendation.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 846post #12676 of 4964012/4/11 at 3:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 4964012/4/11 at 4:30pmQuote:
or just send them in bulk to Charly to sell...obviously only reasonable for people statesidepost #12678 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:22pmQuote:
hahaha. well some kids just need to learn the hard way that you can't drift FWD cars.
speaking of crashes, I think this is plain stupid.
I bet his parents bought him a new one right after that.
Why can't I have parents like that?post #12679 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:26pmpost #12680 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:33pmQuote:
Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12681 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:47pmpost #12682 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:54pmQuote:I highly suggest measuring yourself and asking for Charly's advice, assuming the fishtail is mtm like the leathers. I'm roughly your height and weight, and my measurements were all over the place. A standard size wouldn't have worked very well for me.Quote:Yeah, and the Subaru seems to be better equipped and looks slightly better, imo.Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12683 of 4964012/4/11 at 5:56pm
mcqueen: I'm about the same size as you (5'11 175) and I e-mailed about fishtail sizing and I was told I'd be a medium so that would probably be perfect for you. You'd just have to check to make sure the sleeve length is good for you since that's one of the few things you can customize. You'd only want a large if you wanted a super baggy fit.post #12684 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:06pmpost #12685 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:10pmpost #12686 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:15pmpost #12687 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:19pmpost #12688 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:20pmpost #12689 of 4964012/4/11 at 6:22pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › Church's Consul Cap Toe, Size 9.5 USD 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - 24 May 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan