Always happy to make a chocolate cake recommendation.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 846post #12676 of 5308112/4/11 at 3:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 5308112/4/11 at 4:30pmQuote:
or just send them in bulk to Charly to sell...obviously only reasonable for people statesidepost #12678 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:22pmQuote:
hahaha. well some kids just need to learn the hard way that you can't drift FWD cars.
speaking of crashes, I think this is plain stupid.
I bet his parents bought him a new one right after that.
Why can't I have parents like that?post #12679 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:26pmpost #12680 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:33pmQuote:
Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12681 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:47pmpost #12682 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:54pmQuote:I highly suggest measuring yourself and asking for Charly's advice, assuming the fishtail is mtm like the leathers. I'm roughly your height and weight, and my measurements were all over the place. A standard size wouldn't have worked very well for me.Quote:Yeah, and the Subaru seems to be better equipped and looks slightly better, imo.Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12683 of 5308112/4/11 at 5:56pm
mcqueen: I'm about the same size as you (5'11 175) and I e-mailed about fishtail sizing and I was told I'd be a medium so that would probably be perfect for you. You'd just have to check to make sure the sleeve length is good for you since that's one of the few things you can customize. You'd only want a large if you wanted a super baggy fit.post #12684 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:06pmpost #12685 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:10pmpost #12686 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:15pmpost #12687 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:19pmpost #12688 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:20pmpost #12689 of 5308112/4/11 at 6:22pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 30 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 30 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...