Always happy to make a chocolate cake recommendation.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 846post #12676 of 4817112/4/11 at 3:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 4817112/4/11 at 4:30pmQuote:
or just send them in bulk to Charly to sell...obviously only reasonable for people statesidepost #12678 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:22pmQuote:
hahaha. well some kids just need to learn the hard way that you can't drift FWD cars.
speaking of crashes, I think this is plain stupid.
I bet his parents bought him a new one right after that.
Why can't I have parents like that?post #12679 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:26pmpost #12680 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:33pmQuote:
Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12681 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:47pmpost #12682 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:54pmQuote:I highly suggest measuring yourself and asking for Charly's advice, assuming the fishtail is mtm like the leathers. I'm roughly your height and weight, and my measurements were all over the place. A standard size wouldn't have worked very well for me.Quote:Yeah, and the Subaru seems to be better equipped and looks slightly better, imo.Really looking forward to this car. It's getting a lot of positive press. I'd probably go for the Subaru as I just can't get past the thought of owning a Scion. All I can think of is douchey teenager...post #12683 of 4817112/4/11 at 5:56pm
mcqueen: I'm about the same size as you (5'11 175) and I e-mailed about fishtail sizing and I was told I'd be a medium so that would probably be perfect for you. You'd just have to check to make sure the sleeve length is good for you since that's one of the few things you can customize. You'd only want a large if you wanted a super baggy fit.post #12684 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:06pmpost #12685 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:10pmpost #12686 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:15pmpost #12687 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:19pmpost #12688 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:20pmpost #12689 of 4817112/4/11 at 6:22pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Nike Free 5.0 V2 Essex Black White Silver Men's Size UK 6~9 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Roshe Run Junior en Violet-Rose Fluo et Taille Eu 36 Femme 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...