Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 809post #12121 of 5275111/25/11 at 3:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12122 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:00pmpost #12123 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:04pmpost #12124 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:06pmpost #12125 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:10pmpost #12126 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:15pmQuote:
Well, the jackets I posted are OG TOJ's that Drew no longer offers, so it's not like people could buy these models directly from Drew if they wanted to. Some people might prefer the older versions, so I thought it'd be helpful to post here for them.
In any case, I'm hoping it'll promote TOJ to new buyers that aren't willing to spend $730 for a brand new leather yet.post #12127 of 5275111/25/11 at 4:17pmpost #12128 of 5275111/25/11 at 5:31pmQuote:
so this shit happened to us by accident todaypost #12129 of 5275111/25/11 at 5:40pmpost #12130 of 5275111/25/11 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by chaos
Alright, one last post: just received my burgandy FQHH 2.2 bomber and I thought I'd share some pictures (seems like it's been well worn). Glad to finally have a jacket I don't mind beating up. This jacket just might be favourite TOJ yet, everyone should consider buying an A2.
Anyway, the colour's a bit darker under natural lighting - the burgundy really shines through under yellow lighting though.
I was just about to submit a somewhat snarky post asking how you got a FQHH A2 when I was denied in September, then I realized you bought it used, lol. That is awesome man, and you wear it well. A+post #12131 of 5275111/25/11 at 5:57pmpost #12132 of 5275111/25/11 at 6:14pmpost #12133 of 5275111/25/11 at 6:45pmpost #12134 of 5275111/25/11 at 6:51pmpost #12135 of 5275111/25/11 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
I'm sure it got lost in the thread so I'll state is again.
For those of you who want to meet up and maybe get measured.. I might be having a meetup set for next Saturday, the 3rd sometime in the afternoon/late afternoon in New York. It'll probably be somewhere around Soho or East Village (most likely the latter).
Please email or PM me if you'd definitely want to come and state if you just want to come and hang and/or if you want to get measured too, so I can see if there's enough people to do this and to get a headcount.
the following weekend would be better...
i plan to stay outside NJ that weekend and will be around the East Village that Saturday...going to crif dogs and dive bars
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 seconds ago
- › Barker 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott Black Stadium Varsity Teddy Jacket with Leather Sleeves 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...