Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 809post #12121 of 4964211/25/11 at 3:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12122 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:00pmpost #12123 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:04pmpost #12124 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:06pmpost #12125 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:10pmpost #12126 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:15pmQuote:
Well, the jackets I posted are OG TOJ's that Drew no longer offers, so it's not like people could buy these models directly from Drew if they wanted to. Some people might prefer the older versions, so I thought it'd be helpful to post here for them.
In any case, I'm hoping it'll promote TOJ to new buyers that aren't willing to spend $730 for a brand new leather yet.post #12127 of 4964211/25/11 at 4:17pmpost #12128 of 4964211/25/11 at 5:31pmQuote:
so this shit happened to us by accident todaypost #12129 of 4964211/25/11 at 5:40pmpost #12130 of 4964211/25/11 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by chaos
Alright, one last post: just received my burgandy FQHH 2.2 bomber and I thought I'd share some pictures (seems like it's been well worn). Glad to finally have a jacket I don't mind beating up. This jacket just might be favourite TOJ yet, everyone should consider buying an A2.
Anyway, the colour's a bit darker under natural lighting - the burgundy really shines through under yellow lighting though.
I was just about to submit a somewhat snarky post asking how you got a FQHH A2 when I was denied in September, then I realized you bought it used, lol. That is awesome man, and you wear it well. A+post #12131 of 4964211/25/11 at 5:57pmpost #12132 of 4964211/25/11 at 6:14pmpost #12133 of 4964211/25/11 at 6:45pmpost #12134 of 4964211/25/11 at 6:51pmpost #12135 of 4964211/25/11 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
I'm sure it got lost in the thread so I'll state is again.
For those of you who want to meet up and maybe get measured.. I might be having a meetup set for next Saturday, the 3rd sometime in the afternoon/late afternoon in New York. It'll probably be somewhere around Soho or East Village (most likely the latter).
Please email or PM me if you'd definitely want to come and state if you just want to come and hang and/or if you want to get measured too, so I can see if there's enough people to do this and to get a headcount.
the following weekend would be better...
i plan to stay outside NJ that weekend and will be around the East Village that Saturday...going to crif dogs and dive bars
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Tom Ford 50ml DECANTS $130 - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Plum... 15 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Converse All Star Chuck '70 Low in Parchment - Size 9 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Quality cotton trousers under $200? 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan