I'd say it's rather the opposite
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 793post #11881 of 5308411/22/11 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11882 of 5308411/22/11 at 3:21pm
IIRC Uncontrol's leather was pre-washed which takes away the leather's sheen, leaving a matte look.
I think the lighting accentuates/overemphasizes the creases on the second picture though, not to mention that the picture was probably shot right after the jacket was taken out of the box.
Edited by chaos - 11/22/11 at 3:33pmpost #11883 of 5308411/22/11 at 3:26pmpost #11884 of 5308411/22/11 at 3:41pmpost #11885 of 5308411/22/11 at 3:46pmpost #11886 of 5308411/22/11 at 4:02pmpost #11887 of 5308411/22/11 at 4:54pmQuote:
Don't dye it man it looks great
"Playa chain" lolpost #11888 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:04pmpost #11889 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:33pmQuote:
yeah i know it sucks, ive got a toj1 coming in and its said to know i wont be able to wear it for at least another 3 months
great looking fit chaospost #11890 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:42pmpost #11891 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:49pmpost #11892 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:50pmpost #11893 of 5308411/22/11 at 7:56pmQuote:
I kinda want to give it a day or two at this stage. The jacket's still very stiff and creased from it trip down here, so it looks a bit off at the moment.
My bike is in the shoppost #11894 of 5308411/22/11 at 8:06pmpost #11895 of 5308411/22/11 at 8:08pmThread Starter
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 50 seconds ago
- › Sole Peeling on John Lobb Hutton's? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 31 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 43 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 48 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...