Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 762post #11416 of 4808911/15/11 at 4:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11417 of 4808911/15/11 at 4:06pmpost #11418 of 4808911/15/11 at 4:08pmpost #11419 of 4808911/15/11 at 4:15pmpost #11420 of 4808911/15/11 at 4:23pmJacket looks great on you, man. Just wear it as often as you can and see how it feels when it's a little more broken-in. I wouldn't be surprised if my jacket would've felt like that when I first got it had I ever worn it all the way zipped up (which I never have, since it's a band collar double rider, and it would look stupid that way).post #11421 of 4808911/15/11 at 5:35pmpost #11422 of 4808911/15/11 at 5:41pmpost #11423 of 4808911/15/11 at 5:45pmQuote:
wondering the same thing myselfpost #11424 of 4808911/15/11 at 5:58pmpost #11425 of 4808911/15/11 at 6:18pmpost #11426 of 4808911/15/11 at 7:00pmpost #11427 of 4808911/15/11 at 7:15pmpost #11428 of 4808911/15/11 at 7:30pmpost #11429 of 4808911/15/11 at 8:04pmSorry Drew but your assessment of shearling pricing simply isnt correct. Aero leather out of scotland produce a fqhh leather 3/4 length coat lined in shearling for roughly 1000 dollars and completely mtm. Completely handmade in scotland, with higher material and labor costs than youll ever see (unless you purposely allow yourself to be hosed).
Whatpriceglory produces a genuine shearling raf style flight jacket in 100 percent real shearling for $350.00. Granted the coat is produced in pakistan, however the quality is supposedly nearly on par with the likes of Eastman and Aero at 1/3rd the price according to the many reviews at fedoralounge and around the net.
Bottom line a great quality shearling can be done for 1000 dollars retail, and for 1500 you should be able to produce something totally next level even if it were produced in the USA.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1117 Active Users (253 Members and 864 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 26 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...