Shirt fabric 18 is a black overdye and is still available.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 750
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11237 of 4895611/10/11 at 10:56pmpost #11238 of 4895611/10/11 at 11:02pm
Wow, TOJ fanboys are almost insanely sensitive.
What does it have to do with my question, which is why the seemingly official website of TOJ says it's unofficial?
In what way is asking a simple and understandable question bitching?
Seriously, nobody's dissing your favorite brand, no need to get your panties in a bunch.post #11239 of 4895611/10/11 at 11:16pmpost #11240 of 4895611/10/11 at 11:55pmQuote:
Yup, everyone fits differently. Charly sized me. I'm wearing a sz 47 MDR right now over a sweater with a 39.5" chest and it's nowhere near skin tight. But then again, all of the sz 48 nonleather jackets I've order are WAY too tight. Everyone's different.post #11241 of 4895611/11/11 at 12:17am
Right on. Fuck. I already ordered another two shirts before my CWU45/P and I still want a black overdye shirt lol. Anyways is it just me or is there hardly a difference between swatches 11 and 16?
Yeah. I think mine was a bit over four.post #11242 of 4895611/11/11 at 12:25amSo if I have a 38" chest and a narrow waist, and usually wear size small, am I'm looking at a 46 or 48? Or a 47?! In the DR
Edit: Def not the 48, I'm leaning towards the 46 with shoulders extended .5" or so...20" p2p for a thick leather jacket sounds about right, enough room for a tee
Edited by reedobandito - 11/11/11 at 2:28ampost #11243 of 4895611/11/11 at 12:29amQuote:
I'd just make sure your measurements are correct (ie. by having someone measure you), then send them to Charly. He will do a good job.post #11244 of 4895611/11/11 at 1:23amQuote:Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I think it would be fucking amazing if you offered the fishtail in a super light ashey grey almost white or canvas color, and also a very dark heathered charcoal in addition to the medium grey, navy, black, green/brown. Gonna throw it on in a minute over heat tech t, cut off sweats, leggings and cp his on my way to the gym for an intramural dodgeball tournament.
Yeah, would love a light grey fishtail. If I didn't already own a navy fishtail from Whyred I might have gone with navy though.Quote:Originally Posted by bakatora
I wore my red lamb suede harrington today and can't believe how few of you guys have talked about the TOJ lamb suede. It's amazing.
In comparison to the calf suede on the bball, the lamb suede is much softer to the touch. I'd have to say that the only softer item I have is a pair of Visvim elk suede boat shoes I bought way back, and I think that's just because the nap on the elk suede is more broken apart. On top of that all I can think of that's softer are the magical lady bits that I'm quite fond of.
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I just want to caress my A-1post #11245 of 4895611/11/11 at 1:35ampost #11246 of 4895611/11/11 at 2:29amQuote:
nineohtoo: I dunno, 16 looks like black, 11 looks like medium gray, 6 looks like light gray.post #11247 of 4895611/11/11 at 3:39ampost #11248 of 4895611/11/11 at 3:52ampost #11249 of 4895611/11/11 at 4:00amThread Starter
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › German Army Trainers Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › 19 TRAD/IVY SPRING & SUMMER JACKETS! c. 38 - 46. J. Press, Hilton,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan