Trees Are Never Sad Look At Them Every Once In Awhile They're Quite Beautiful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2715
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes, a year, as opposed to several years of upcoming leather manufacturing. I obviously don't know exactly where TOJ stands regarding their available stock of leather, but it stands to reason that at some point they would stop adding more stock and work on finishing up what they have. Where that point in time is, I don't know. It's possible that with a year's worth of production to go, it's too early. Or not. Regardless, one doesn't have to "smoke" anything to suggest that we're seeing the tail end of production coming into view.
So. Completely unfounded then. Thanks for the rabble-rousing conjecture.
Really sucks when one has to explain things to children. Here's a helpful breakdown.
1. A lot of comments in this thread: accuse TOJ of various misdeeds without real evidence.
2. My comment: points out something that not just TOJ but any company that is winding down its operations must do--that is, finish up stock on hand after, at a certain point, ceasing to acquire new stock (because company is winding down operations). In light of that, I express the hope that we won't continue to see overly-veiny leather.
3. BRING OUT TEH PITCHFORKZ!!111
(Know the difference.)
50 with shortened lengths
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › J Press, Hart Schaffner Marx Suits Sport Coats 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...