or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2693

post #40381 of 41985


Lamb ma-1 about 6 months in
post #40382 of 41985

How much should we be flexing when we measure our chest? Should we extend our shoulder blades out and take them into consideration? Thanks for the help.

I'm about 6 months in for a lamb Moto and I worry that I measured my self poorly. Currently I submitted chest measurements of 43.25 and went with recommendations of 23.2

post #40383 of 41985

should be relaxed, stand up straight, not flexing

post #40384 of 41985
i disagree. most accurate measurements obtained when actually lifting.
post #40385 of 41985
Be sure to stand up straight, and for chest measurements, make sure you aren’t relaxing your muscles.

That's from their "how to order" section
post #40386 of 41985
The best measurements are always obtained from the wearer's most natural position. So for most people on StyleForum: sitting at the computer, slightly hunched.
post #40387 of 41985

Slightly? 

post #40388 of 41985
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

The best measurements are always obtained from the wearer's most natural position. So for most people on StyleForum: sitting at the computer, slightly hunched.
like this?
computer-posture2.gif
post #40389 of 41985
Just an update - Charly replied back saying horse isn't available
post #40390 of 41985

finally received my calf mdr after the wait over the weekend-- toj does not disappoint.

 

calf is hella thick, really high armholes. shit is so uncomfortable to wear but i love it, can't wait to break it in. got a toj tote with it too! fit pics soon. 

post #40391 of 41985
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricesuit View Post
 

finally received my calf mdr after the wait over the weekend-- toj does not disappoint.

 

calf is hella thick, really high armholes. shit is so uncomfortable to wear but i love it, can't wait to break it in. got a toj tote with it too! fit pics soon. 

It won't be uncomfortable to wear after 3-4 lengthy wears

 

Mine was really stiff at first, but has broken in since.

 

2 days ago

post #40392 of 41985

ToJ0 arrived today after a 48 week wait. Fits good, lamb on the sleeves is a bit thinner than the other 2 lamb jackets I own, but not really anything to worry about. It's got some good veining and once it's worn down a bit should be perfect.

post #40393 of 41985

 

 

 

 

some pics of the new mdr + tote here, well worth the wait. that pic of it in the sunlight is so sexy jesus 

post #40394 of 41985
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post
 

ToJ0 arrived today after a 48 week wait. Fits good, lamb on the sleeves is a bit thinner than the other 2 lamb jackets I own, but not really anything to worry about. It's got some good veining and once it's worn down a bit should be perfect.

when did you order?

post #40395 of 41985
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post
 

when did you order?

 

48 weeks ago...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011