What, you mean December 2013? Really doubt it. Last I checked this thread people were receiving June/July orders. I don't expect mine until maybe Nov/Dec 2014 or even January 2015. Would be a nice surprise if I get it earlier, of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2646
Styleforum Top Picks
48 jacket 46 length. Basically just gave Charly my measurements and let him size me. Came out just about perfect. Wouldn't mind a bit more length in the sleeves but doesn't bother me one bit.
Sweet, thanks. As long as I'm bestowed with bag swag by the beginning of September, I won't blow this place up every day for a shipping update
damn. a june order? pushing a year? that doesnt even seem right. unless youve made a ton of changes or have something custom, i cant imagine why it would take that long. i was told "a bit north of 6 months" when i placed my order. then after reading about lead times being more than six months, i figured, im not going to worry about it and im cool with even ten months, but if its getting to be a year long wait, thats kinda fucked. Ive never planned on making chages or bothering anyone at TOJ about shippping times. it will get here when it gets here. last thing im doing is sitting around thinking and waiting for my jacket. however, it kinda pisses me off when im told "a bit north of 6 months" when thats not that case at all. I understand it a procees and the end result is worth the wait, but id rather just be told straight up "its going to be close to a year" when it seems like they knew that all along.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 20 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 49 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › All shoes like new. Alden, Crockett and Jones, Carmina, Allen... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › J M Weston Brown Leather Sneaker 9D, Fits US 10 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)