or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2638

post #39556 of 45097
@reedo
would look better with 3ds xl and pokemon

anyhoo 40 weeks ...
post #39557 of 45097
Wait is that a GBm??
post #39558 of 45097

omggg so hawt.

post #39559 of 45097

is it possible to do in-between sizes for the TOJ? 

post #39560 of 45097
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribkin View Post

@reedo
would look better with 3ds xl and pokemon

anyhoo 40 weeks ...

Haha funny you should say that, pretty sure I was playing some knockoff Pokemon game on the iPhone at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Wait is that a GBm??

GBm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0nky View Post

omggg so hawt.

shog[1].gif
post #39561 of 45097
Okay. I thought you were playing with gameboy micro.
post #39562 of 45097
Was browsing around and saw a black on navy Ami varsity.
Fk I want my toj0 now!
post #39563 of 45097

not really an exciting fit pic, but I just wanted to share a pic of my new double rider for those of you curious to see the jackets in the most recent batch of shipments.

I've had it for a week now. ordered June 21. 

 

post #39564 of 45097
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhduhduh View Post
 

is it possible to do in-between sizes for the TOJ? 

yeah, made to measure. 

post #39565 of 45097
Black lamb 4zip mdr

Love handles fit pic (this seems to be caused by the 2 lower zips, maybe it will work itself out in time)



Additional fit pics, still have a 2013 dr and calf mdr in que




post #39566 of 45097
From what I can see, it's bunching up because the waist/hip opening is too small for the rest of the jacket to hang down freely (while zipped). Looks like a bit of leather bunched up in the back.

Looks fine unzipped though.
post #39567 of 45097
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgcookielol View Post

From what I can see, it's bunching up because the waist/hip opening is too small for the rest of the jacket to hang down freely (while zipped). Looks like a bit of leather bunched up in the back.

Looks fine unzipped though.

Yeah, that may be it, now that I actually have a picture of the situation I may run it by charly to see if adjustment are recommended for the next jackets
post #39568 of 45097
Quote:
Originally Posted by keanswon View Post
 

not really an exciting fit pic, but I just wanted to share a pic of my new double rider for those of you curious to see the jackets in the most recent batch of shipments.

I've had it for a week now. ordered June 21. 

 

 

Damn, this is so nice.

I ordered 3 days after you.. maybe I'll get mine next week?

post #39569 of 45097
Looks like I'll be able to get another jacket! I'm now undecided between 2013DR and 4zMDR. Thoughts? I thinking I'm leaning towards the 2013DR
post #39570 of 45097

I personally prefer the MDR. Very tempted to order a Suede MDR or QDR before they shut down. Suede looks just sick.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011