or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2557

post #38341 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabrass View Post
 

Yeah I'm getting that measurement paranoia now. ... ... ...  I told myself I would trust Charly. Now I'm freaking out a bit. The MA-1 should fit pretty loose though, so I think it's less of a cluster fuck if you get shoulders or sleeves wrong.  

 

The body length could be a big issue if it's too long I guess........

 

 

Here's a crappy pic of my MA-1, about 7 months in... Shoulders are 0.5" wider, body length maybe 1 to 0.5" longer, and sleeves are an extra 2" long from what I usually wear... Sized that way on purpose, but up to you on how big a cluster it is. I do feel sometimes that the shoulders are too wide.

 

post #38342 of 41419
I actually just sold my MA-1 the other day because the shoulders were .5" too wide and in my opinion it looked goofy. Yours on the other hand looks fantastic. Perhaps if I had added some length to the sleeves and body it wouldn't be so noticeable.

Oh well.
post #38343 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Ha I'm trying to imagine how we're the same height/weight but you have like a 5+" larger chest, it's boggling my mind

I'm trying to imagine myself with that big a chest at this weight and cant

Hahah well it isn't five inches in only the chest, half of chest measurement is the back
post #38344 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickt View Post
 

 

Here's a crappy pic of my MA-1, about 7 months in... Shoulders are 0.5" wider, body length maybe 1 to 0.5" longer, and sleeves are an extra 2" long from what I usually wear... Sized that way on purpose, but up to you on how big a cluster it is. I do feel sometimes that the shoulders are too wide.

 

 

I think that looks perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

kinda how mine fits and it feels great in the shoulders in my opinion. also, where are your jeans from?

post #38345 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather View Post

Hahah well it isn't five inches in only the chest, half of chest measurement is the back

Haha ok well I'm an idiot, dunno why I failed to consider this
post #38346 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


Haha ok well I'm an idiot, dunno why I failed to consider this

However with that said, I still remember when I had a 38" chest and 43" feels significantly bigger

post #38347 of 41419
Green editanniversaryedit ma-1 came in this morn. Fits snug, could def have slightly wider shoulders but it's comfortable.
This sounds dumb an typical toj hype but it really is the jacket I've always wanted well made, minimal and stylish as fuk. Got a few complements from people at work haha. WIll post fit check soon.
Edited by dgtl-rn - 3/13/14 at 5:18pm
post #38348 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtl-rn View Post

Green wool ma-1 came in this morn. Fits snug, could def have slightly wider shoulders but it's comfortable.
This sounds dumb an typical toj hype but it really is the jacket I've always wanted well made, minimal and stylish as fuk. Got a few complements from people at work haha. WIll post fit check soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

To clear things up.. the MA-1 is NOT available in green (olive or any shade of green).

Look at suits.. are most suits either black, navy, or charcoal? Yes.. and we offer those colors.

Is green a common color for a suit? No.

Have a great day everyone.
 
 
:foo:
post #38349 of 41419

http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=22177

 

Thats the one i bought. im colourblind, but its green bro.

post #38350 of 41419

I heard from Chaly that my jacket is done and awaiting shipment. I ordered back in July last year. Can't. Wait.

post #38351 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

I think he's one who bought the green anniversary MA-1 on Ebay.

post #38352 of 41419
Anniversary ma-1 wasn't wool though.
post #38353 of 41419
my mistake then sry for ruffling feathers. Jacket is great tho.
post #38354 of 41419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muri View Post

I heard from Chaly that my jacket is done and awaiting shipment. I ordered back in July last year. Can't. Wait.

What jacket?
post #38355 of 41419
^ THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011