I'd trust him...I'm 5'9", about 150 lbs with 16.1" shoulders doesn't seem right, same goes for your other measurements
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2546
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm a little worried about the measurements (I ordered a calf mdr). I'm 5'9", about 150 lbs with very narrow shoulders. I forwarded the measurements of a leather jacket that fits me really well, and he got back to me with larger measurements. For example, 17" for the shoulders instead of 16.1", 19." for the midsection instead of 17.7" and 19" at the waist instead of 18.5.
Is it just because the cut will be a little different? Should I be worried or just trust him?
did you include body measurements too?
alternatively, charly could've been accommodating for the calf, since it won't give or stretch like lamb does
doubt it, i gave him my measurement for 16.5 shoulder and he got back to me with 16.5(i actually went up to 17myself tho, just to be safer)
but anyway just trust charly..esp those waist measurements(which made no sense to me until i took some measuring tape to see just how it'd turn out, having a inch or 2 is good especially when you're skinny)
Woodyear was legitimately crazy. Like, those posts aren't troll posts. They're nutjob posts. He even goes on at one point about how everyone else but him was brainwashed "like republicans."
I know one other guy on the blacklist is some Niketalk user who had trouble with varsity sizing. thenewjs23 was his username. I think he had a bit of a case though to be upset.
P.S. anyone want to sell me their spot in line for a TOJ0?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I may be overstimating my weight. I'm definitely 5'9 and a lot of my tops are xs/44. I must have very heavy bones lol
I've got a Geller leather jacket in 44 and I love the fit of it.
I will take another look at my measurements and get back to Charly..
What exactly happened here? The only things I remember reading from him was him bitching about a) the CM collar and b) the price of shearling. Like a moron.
I didn't know he actually ordered something...?
THE SUFFERING OF OTHER HUMANS IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT
edit: Might switch my DR 2013 to a black lamb A2... Two DRs is just silly, right guys?
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 33 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 1 minute ago
- › Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2014 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Any thoughts on NYC's Beyond Bespoke 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Cowboy boots 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Esk Cashmere, Knitwear from Scotland 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...