Do what you want cole, hell I wear some oversize baggy Karl Kani with my jackets, old school....probably wouldn't be approved by 90% of people on here, but i know my style
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2536
Styleforum Top Picks
Cole looks like a boss. He's going to have so many girls hanging off him in that Jacket. I always get a good reaction from girls in my zero.
Quick question, why is the Jason Bourne varsity named that?
What do you need to know?
Alright, I have some bathroom pics and I'm looking for opinions (sorry for taking up room, I didn't know how to do the spoiler thing for pics). For me, this 48 fits much better than the baggier 50 I had. It's very snug, but I suppose that's what I was looking for. Looks just fine undone, but a little tight when done up (at least this is what I'm thinking).
What do you think? I just received it and contemplating getting rid of it after trying it on a couple times, but I just really love this jacket.
Very happy, I copied my Acne Roc chinos, but changed it to dak adjusters and removed the belt loops, and took in the leg oppening. This was their cheapest fabric, and I've gone to the $120 chino which should come any day this week. This fabric was $69.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 23 seconds ago
- › Sportcoat: choosing from 2 fabrics 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 11 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 15 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 17 minutes ago
- › 2014 Clothing Insights and 2015 Clothing Plans 20 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 20 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...