to be fair, the non-profit quote was referring to the restaurant
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2529
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree, set-and-forget.
But I have to add to that...don't look at Drew's instagram, otherwise you'll see exactly what your jawn money has been doing...funding luxury cars, international jet sets, five star hotels, premium cigars, margiela, bottles of champagne, and caviar purchases while you've been sitting at home for months, cold, alone, jawn-less, starting to drown in your own sweet sorrow.
I almost bought a pair of margiela gats today but went with CP lows instead. Still wondering if I made the right decision lol.
I'm planning to order my first TOJ, if that's still an option.
I'm leaning towards a Moto since I'll be 34 soon and I feel that double riders are maybe too much.
I'm also sure I won't go for a black jacket since not long ago I got a 10 Sei 0 Otto in oiled calf in black which is pretty decent.
I also don't like brown.
I also know I want calf leather, so I've narrowed by decision to two options:
- Suede in Diesel Blue.
Unfortunately I haven't found pictures of any of those two in a Moto, all of them seem DR.
I think non-suede will age better, do you agree? On the other hand, I'm concerned about oxblood because it looks almost like brown in some pictures, I'd prefer it to be more reddish, red colour is too bright.
BTW, 40 weeks?
I was gonna say something with oxblood but willy's diesel blue suede moto sounds sick.
Any recommendations on Girlfriend DR 2010 vs MDR for a 5'2" female? Photos labeled one and two, respectively (ignore other pictures)
Imo the 2010DR looks better.
I hope that Drew spends all his TOJ money and then some so that TOJ stays taking orders until the Rio 2016 Olympics.
haha! Thanks, man. Should look even better after it breaks in a bit.
I too am sad I didn't get to enjoy some quality schadenfreude. Really good fit though Cole, your jacket looks awesome.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Help me decide: blue, blue, or blue suit for my wedding? 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)