Holy shit, @Cole is your grandpa buZ blurr?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2521
Styleforum Top Picks
All of my Tojs are black except for my peacoat, including the ones that are in the queue now. I have a bunch of John Elliot + Co and MMM tees in white, black and gray, and Geller seconds tanks that I'd layer underneath, and Saint Laurent, MMM, and Zam Barrett overdye black denim, and Guidi and two pairs of MMM black zip boots.
Basically a monochrome outfit with luxe brands I guess if that's what you want to call them. I wear the same stuff with my other leather (black calf 5-zip).
Oh that's right. Not to sound creepy or anything but I think I saw that on your instagram once which I think I got from the gallery haha.
Just for discussion sake I used to REALLY REALLY want this jacket a couple of years ago. http://mrsfc.com/collection/all-holiday-2011/mr-varsity-fleeced-galaxy-denim/
Picture for those who don't want to go to the link lol. Now that I look back thank god I didn't get it. First of all looking at the price, I think I'd feel robbed if I bought it. Obviously it comes nowhere close to TOJ and idk how much I would have actually liked it if I actually did get it. Looking at it now it looks slightly off to me. The toj0 is just so far ahead in everything. They also used to have a wool/leather version but now all they have is the denim/leather. This is why I think I have a soft spot for the toj0 haha. The jacket style is always something I've really liked. Instead I opted for a full leather DR to experience it. If I had more time a TOJ0 would be copped immediately.
I usually wear a white t shirt or oxford underneath (black moto), with black, or little to no faded indigo jeans, and black chelsea boots or blacked out high top converse. I personally really like sized up white/black airism t-shirts the most to go with the jacket. That drape, and slight shine from them is nice. Sometimes at home, I'll wear the jacket with no top underneath.
Have both, bemberg is nicer to the touch, but you probably won't notice the difference unless you are looking for it.
Don't do it, you will regret it later. Silver looks so much better.
Crap, didn't think I'd post this but having a real hard time deciding between moto and dr2013, and to a lesser extent 4 zip mdr.
dr2013 ...or 4 zip mdr? ...or qdr? fuuu
Not tryna get into zipper talk but are the excellas the same size/as chunky as the normal silvers? Chunky > but I also like shiny stuff soo....just wondering
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/20/14 at 3:33am
yes!! how did you know? here is my tattoo of his moniker: http://instagram.com/p/jicZZuluvX/
I looked at your instagram after you just posted pics of the pen and saw your tattoo and description.
Your grandpa is a pretty legendary dude in certain circles. I stumbled upon his colossus of roads boxcar work online a few years ago after watching a street art documentary (I think?) and really liked it. It affected and inspired me. Would love to see his stuff in person some day.
Sick tattoo too. Very cool, I love shit like that.
I'm 27, first year doctoral student. I have no idea if I fit any general "style" to be honest; I just like wearing clothes that are cut slim and have a tailored look, but are also interesting...while erring on the conservative side. Wardrobe's a grab-bag of Watanabe, CdG, Rag & Bone, RLBL, J. Crew, J. Press... Got into shoes over the past couple of years, so it's mostly Alden, Carmina, Meermin. Hoping to add a couple of Crockett & Jones by the end of the year.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Hermes bow ties question 5 seconds ago
- › +27793007029 Love Spells That Work Fast In Centurion 10 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 36 seconds ago
- › Then when we going close is going to hit the 2 minutes ago
- › +27793007029 Love Spells / Black And White Magic Love Spell Caster... 2 minutes ago
- › +27793007029 Quick And Most Effective Love Spells In Bloemfontein 7 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...